(136 posts, started )

Poll : How much may it cost?

More then € 30,-
€ 20,-
€ 10,-
€ 15,-
€ 25,-
€ 30,-
Quote from The Very End :Oh I see! So you mean the computer(s) will allready be there?
Well then it would be easier

I am sure that there must be some sort of arrangment in the various countries. I mean.. we don't need _THAT_ good computer to run LFS on it right?

Indeed.
Those library PC's even run CoD 4 so :P

And though I would still like to have it inside the Netherlands
Quote from LFSn00b :Wait wait wait,

I need to pay for a prize if i win something?

Dude xD

It's all included, the lan, the prizes, the foods, the drinks.
That will be one whole price.

For example € 25,-

And you don't need to pay more if you win a price

Hehe, I think we need a big poll or something, to deside where it would suit most people. Hopefully there would be many voting so we could get a generally picture of what suits people the most.
Quote from The Very End :

Hehe, I think we need a big poll or something, to deside where it would suit most people. Hopefully there would be many voting so we could get a generally picture of what suits people the most.

I know but since I'm trying to organize this I would like it to stay inside the Netherlands.
Also the organisation where I'm trying to arrange this with, will not be wanting to travel to another country you see
Quote from LFSn00b :To be honest also, I've no idea where is the library of aalts.

Library in Aalst/Waarle is:

De Leesakker 1
Aalst
The Netherlands

Search it at maps.google.com
20 is more than enough. What games are there gonna be played?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :20 is more than enough. What games are there gonna be played?

Ofcourse at least LFS S2
But some games that I have can also be played if others have them:

rFactor
Netkar Pro
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
Battlefield 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Team Fortress
Day of Defeat: Source
F1 Challenge
Battlefield Vietnam
Insurgency (free mod if u have Half-life 2 and CSS andso)
Colin McRae DiRT
Race Driver GRID
Track Mania Nations

And some more
To those who are complaining about the Netherlands as a location, i am pretty sure that Holland is one of the most central places in europe
@Rocky, not interested.

If you go ahead with this i strongly recommend you ask for a desposit or half will not show up..
Quote from ChristijaNL :@Rocky, not interested.

If you go ahead with this i strongly recommend you ask for a desposit or half will not show up..

Yes they have to pay on for hand
Because we can't go organising something and like 20 say they come and only 9 come
Can I already confirm any interested people?

As I THINK I have for now is:

Sure attentees:

rockclan
Hoitjes
VinnyLegends

Unsure attentees:

The Very End
Takumi_lfs
Scrabby
LFSn00b
By The Way....

The boss of Lan of Legends is speak about it with the other boss.
He will let me know this weekend
Will there be racing wheels availeble?
Quote from G!NhO :Will there be racing wheels availeble?

Eehm no...

I don't see where I can arrange racing wheels for hire :P
But you can take your own with u if u have.

But IF it's going to be THAT library that there WILL be PC's available.

EDIT:

Also if Lan of Legends will organise it, it will have internet
I canot confirm, sorry for that. I would LOVE to come down there and see netherland for myself, aswell as this LAN, but I canot confirm due to various things. But a maybe yes. If work sorts out, and I got time, sure, then I'll somehow join
Sorry, but I'm not interested.

Quote from ChristijaNL : If you go ahead with this i strongly recommend you ask for a desposit or half will not show up..

Quoted for thruth. I know from experience
Quote from The Very End :I canot confirm, sorry for that. I would LOVE to come down there and see netherland for myself, aswell as this LAN, but I canot confirm due to various things. But a maybe yes. If work sorts out, and I got time, sure, then I'll somehow join

Hey you got you old avatar back
I like this one better :P

Yeah now it's mr. sadface avatar again, so now I can whine and cry all I want on this forum since my avatar aproves it

Either way, also, one thing I fear. If I am going to go not Netherland, I canot be there without trying a joint. Seriously want to take a join or eat brownies, just have to
Quote from The Very End :
Yeah now it's mr. sadface avatar again, so now I can whine and cry all I want on this forum since my avatar aproves it

Either way, also, one thing I fear. If I am going to go not Netherland, I canot be there without trying a joint. Seriously want to take a join or eat brownies, just have to

Well I can tell you mate, no drugs and alcohol at the LAN.
But if you come a day earlier I'll show u a really good Coffeshop near me
And you can smoke a joint at my costs

Sure, if my time/work and all that settles, I WILL definitively come for this, who can refuse a offer like this?
Sure you can't refuse such an offer!
I am 91% sure to come.
The last problems are:

The food (I can't eat everything)
The way (Train? Tour Bus?)
The language (I hate speaking english, but i see that nobody there speaks english by nature, so it's okay)

The rest should be fin, Holidays are long enough; having fun is sure.

Greets from Germany
Niggo
Quote from rockclan :Well I can tell you mate, no drugs and alcohol at the LAN.
But if you come a day earlier I'll show u a really good Coffeshop near me
And you can smoke a joint at my costs

Okay, drugs and alcohol outside the lan then. I'll make the biggest joint ever and try to drive on lfs which I have never tried yet.
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Okay, drugs and alcohol outside the lan then. I'll make the biggest joint ever and try to drive on lfs which I have never tried yet.

You are allowed to do it in the pub or what ever even when your going back to the LAN
Okay, so we may not smoke in the pub or library. If we smoke a cigarette outside will we then not alloved to go back in?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :Okay, so we may not smoke in the pub or library. If we smoke a cigarette outside so we will then not alloved to go back in?

If you smoke a CIGARETTE outside the LAN you are allowed to go back.?
But if you use any kind of drugs during the time of the LAN even if it's outside or where ever, you are not allowed to play with us anymore, and are forced to leave.

Dutch LAN-Party Event
(136 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG