Quote from BlakjeKaas :1. get all dateless 20p coins
2. send them all in but three
3. earn 499.850 pounds
4. sell one on ebay for a lot more
5. keep one yourself
6. 20 years later sell the other one on some ebay thing
7. profit!

Good luck with that, Lol.
I've been filing the dates off mine all evening and all i've got to show for it is filings in my coffee cup, a blister, and a broken nail file
The coin on the Ebay auction went for £5,800!
#11 - 5haz
Idiocy = Profit!
#12 - Osco
would this explain the abundance of $50k cars in the US?
Quote from Becky Rose :I've been filing the dates off mine all evening and all i've got to show for it is filings in my coffee cup, a blister, and a broken nail file

Lolol!

I went through the till at work, and the drinks machine, which involved me putting it into hopper dump mode on the 20p stack and checking 143 coins, not one!

Then 15 minutes trying to remember how to put it into refill mode so people get change that isn't in 2p's when they get a coffee.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Lolol!

I went through the till at work, and the drinks machine, which involved me putting it into hopper dump mode on the 20p stack and checking 143 coins, not one!

Then 15 minutes trying to remember how to put it into refill mode so people get change that isn't in 2p's when they get a coffee.

pfffff, I think you might have been a little over zealous there hun
Damn... The only ones I have are from 1989 and 1983. Imagine how many hands they have passed through, and what else may have passed through all those hands...
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Damn... The only ones I have are from 1989 and 1983. Imagine how many hands they have passed through, and what else may have passed through all those hands...

Thats why you always wash them (Hands)
Gone through the jar. Found none. Had a few from 1982 and a few from 2008.
BUMP

I've just found one!
Pics are below. Phone pics though so excuse the quality.

Now, what do i do with it? lol
Attached images
082509132923.jpg
082509132940.jpg
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :BUMP

I've just found one!

put it on ebay you might get like 5k
Doubtful.

I just want to know if theres any company out there which would wanna buy it for a set price, or one of your guys could buy it off me if you like.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Doubtful.

I just want to know if theres any company out there which would wanna buy it for a set price, or one of your guys could buy it off me if you like.

give you 21p thats a hefty profit if i was you id wait theres loads on ebay atm and they aint sellin
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :BUMP

I've just found one!

Well One went for £7,000 ages ago, But Wasnt there that give them to who ever and get £50 for it ? cant remeber
winning bid- 5.800
out of curiosity... why a 20-pence piece? over in north america, we have quarters... {1,5,10,25,$1,$2} makes much more sense to me.

Can I borrow 20p please mate?
(37 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG