2. Bland colours
3. Bland textures
4. Bland editing
5. Typical "DORIIIIIIIFTOOOOOOOOOO" shot
6. Stupidly underpowered considering its meant to be an R34 GTR
7. Boring
8. Crap
9. Makes me want to punch babys
10. I want to commit suicide because of this picture.
11. I believe a 5 year old would have more imagination for a picture.
12. The car looks stupid.
13. Mods ruin LFS.
14. This picture would make Victor cry...
15. ...to which Victor would slap Luke with the banstick (hopefully)
16. Luke would cry.
17. We would all celebrate that he has left.
18. Luke makes a new account and trys to be less retarded.
19. We see through his act like glass, and get his ass banned.

EDIT; Oh and i love your pic Flame. Awesome!

You are just so pathetic and immature.
Quote from Shadowww :No he is not, you are.

I aren't the one making personal attacks and you can't exactly speak.
Quote from Luke.S :I aren't the one making personal attacks and you can't exactly speak.

Oh god. Thanks for the great laugh. The amount of irony in that sentence is amazing.

1) (I aren't the one making personal attacks) Apparently you can't exactly speak.

2) Look at the first part of the sentence. You state you don't make personal attacks. Now, look at the second part.

3) Realize how retarded you sound when you say that.

4) That mod is illegal. Starting from next competition, probably make a rule not allowing mods into the screenshots. If it is against LFS rules, why should it be allowed for the competition?

Thanks (for the laugh),
Shashdev
Quote from shashdev :Oh god. Thanks for the great laugh. The amount of irony in that sentence is amazing.

1) (I aren't the one making personal attacks) Apparently you can't exactly speak.

2) Look at the first part of the sentence. You state you don't make personal attacks. Now, look at the second part.

4) That mod is illegal. Starting from next competition, probably make a rule not allowing mods into the screenshots. If it is against LFS rules, why should it be allowed for the competition?

Thanks (for the laugh),
Shashdev

Well the contest organizer said he doesn't mind it. It is easy to look tough behind a keyboard but really you are making yourself seem like a pompus idiot.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :I would say yes, but that is up to the moderators. I think they should allow it for a purpose.

Dont put words in Fast's mouth. He clearly stated he thinks its upto the moderators, yet you went ahead and posted an illegal shot anyway.

And FYI, it does'nt matter whether the mods would say yes, because they wouldn't. They dont allow it, neither do the devs. IMO, your picture should not be entered into the final voting due to its illegal nature.
Quick one from me...

Final Entry
Attached images
FZ50Advert.jpg
Ight, can we just stop flamming Luke.S? I think he gets the point. This is a photomode thread, not a flame Luke.S thread. If for any crazy reason you must continue to flame him, take it to PM's.

Tell you what Luke.S: If your pic stays on until the entry time is over, I will put it on the poll. Got a deal here?
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Ight, can we just stop flamming Luke.S? I think he gets the point. This is a photomode thread, not a flame Luke.S thread. If for any crazy reason you must continue to flame him, take it to PM's.

Tell you what Luke.S: If your pic stays on until the entry time is over, I will put it on the poll. Got a deal here?

okie dokie
MAYBE i will participate, but maybe not.
decided to participate...

FINAL.............regular
Attached images
XRG ad final.jpg
XRG ad.jpg
Quote from logitekg25 :decided to participate...

FINAL.............regular

not exactly something one could call an advert
more effort needed.
final entry

EDIT: I am sorry Lynce I forgot to put in you in credits because I used your lfs logos in my picture
Attached images
411.jpg
412.jpg
Final Entry

Click it!

Or:

........Bigger..............Preview
..800px × 555px|400px × 278px
Attached images
Advert.jpg
Advertprev.jpg
Quote from shashdev :Oh god. Thanks for the great laugh. The amount of irony in that sentence is amazing.

Thanks (for the laugh),
Shashdev

Rolf that was a nice quote
FINAL ENTRY

Simple stuff. Thanks to Lynce for the great logos
Attached images
lfs_FXO_PREVIEW.jpg
lfs_FXO_Turbo.jpg
Hey dudes, just passing my ambitious but rubbish pic. It was inspired by the RenaultSport Clio ad. Sorta seems like an LFS version, but didn't spend much time on it as Entries like Sticky and Flame's will dominate.
Attached images
Photomode comp Preview.jpg
Photomode comp hi-res.jpg
Not Final

Quote from Colins12 :Not Final

I like the pic, but shouldnt it state "visit local XF dealer, not XR?"

Anyway, i like the theme of the round Great job guys.
you got it wrong, commercial is about XRT.
Library Cruise coptard failed :3
Quote from Colins12 :you got it wrong, commercial is about XRT.

ah, i saw it just wrong, because i thought since there was XFG text on center, it was all about XFG

But thanks for clearing it up
Quote from Fuse5 :not exactly something one could call an advert
more effort needed.

i am going to leave it alone as i lost the file, and dont feel like not driving.
Quote from Furiously-Fast :Hey dudes, just passing my ambitious but rubbish pic. It was inspired by the RenaultSport Clio ad. Sorta seems like an LFS version, but didn't spend much time on it as Entries like Sticky and Flame's will dominate.

you are advertising the RB4, but all of the different "perfect for..." are different cars, and on the bottom you say perfect for everything?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG