The online racing simulator
Photoshop help
(9 posts, started )
Photoshop help
Hi, I cleaned my register with some program, and after that I tried to launch Photoshop CS4. It said 'Some of the application components are missing from the Application directory, Please reinstall the application.'
So I tried to uninstall. But I clicked and nothing happened. So I deleted the files mannualy and removed install entry.
Then I tried to install it again. Click Setup.exe. wait wait... But nothing happens again...
Someone please help me, because I need to continue my skins...

Thanks in advance.
Quote from Bose321 :Hi, I cleaned my register with some program, and after that I tried to launch Photoshop CS4. It said 'Some of the application components are missing from the Application directory, Please reinstall the application.'
So I tried to uninstall. But I clicked and nothing happened. So I deleted the files mannualy and removed install entry.
Then I tried to install it again. Click Setup.exe. wait wait... But nothing happens again...
Someone please help me, because I need to continue my skins...

Thanks in advance.

download again...
Reboot the computer. Try the simplest things first.
I did... Several times.
Also tried in safe mode.
What OS are you currently using?
Go back to a restore point if you have that activated, to restore your registry.

That'll teach you to backup your registry before altering it heavily
If im not wrong then the cd-key and those kind of stuff are saved in the registry. Not sure, but maybe there is the problem? Also, i agree with Victor.

Not sure how restore works on XP and others, but on Win7 its very nice
Quote from hazaky :If im not wrong then the cd-key and those kind of stuff are saved in the registry. Not sure, but maybe there is the problem? Also, i agree with Victor.

Not sure how restore works on XP and others, but on Win7 its very nice

+1 it is very nice on win7
Quote from Victor :Go back to a restore point if you have that activated, to restore your registry.

That'll teach you to backup your registry before altering it heavily

thanks. I'll just try that.

I'm currently on Vista Ultiamte 64Bit

Photoshop help
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG