The online racing simulator
Formula D Layout Pack
(21 posts, started )
Formula D Layout Pack
So... This is a little pack I have been working on.

Layout Notes:
-Long Beach and Road Atlanta use the .wld mod.
-Wall Speedway's outside clippings are marked by the white lines up against the wall (or the double white lines).
-Evergreen and Irwindale also have the outside clippings marked with white lines on the ground by the wall.
-All layouts were made using either the layout from 2008 or 2009.

Formula D Long Beach:

Formula D Road Atlanta:

Formula D Wall Speedway in New Jersey:

Formula D Las Vegas:

Formula D Evergreen:

Formula D Sonoma:

Formula D Irwindale:

UPDATES from 2009 Season

Formula D Las Vegas 2009

Thanks to Farley for the screenshots.
Attached files
Formula D Layout Pack.rar - 9.6 KB - 3123 views
AU1_FD LasVegas 2009.lyt - 2 KB - 1954 views
Like I said on LFSd I love em

Great Job
Awesome, gonna try them later.
These layouts are great!
Please make more like the first one, enjoyed that extra scenery
very nice layout
only irwindale looks weird.
Quote from Bass-Driver :very nice layout
only irwindale looks weird.

Yep, it's almost half the size of the actual Irwindale. LFS' size limitations ruin things sometimes.
Quote from PMD9409 :Yep, it's almost half the size of the actual Irwindale. LFS' size limitations ruin things sometimes.

if u look where i made irwindale speedway.
the size is perfect.
Quote from Bass-Driver :if u look where i made irwindale speedway.
the size is perfect.

I actually made an Irwindale in that same spot as yours about 2 years ago (see here). The only way to drift it correctly is either with hot tires or with almost no angle, because LFS doesn't have a car with enough power.

Sadly I resorted to a bit smaller layout, in the end it is not identical, but it will still have the same line and ability to battle/twin.
Cool Stuff Phil.
Nice and clean like always PMD
Update.

Formula D Las Vegas 2009

Layout in first post.
sweet layout as always
nice layouts, but the only ones i am able to find/use are the ones beginning in AU1. The others would not show up, i tried changing the file name to start with AU1, and it shows up in the auto-cross list, but it's just a blank autocross field.

I was uzing the V patch for a while (worked with tweak and value mod for super duper drift angle and lines). Just downloaded the latest Z patch again and was having some fun online.
These are all really nice, but i've never heard of this .wld mod, and I can't find it anywhere on this forum..could you possible post it here or send me a pm?
Quote from Vendetta :These are all really nice, but i've never heard of this .wld mod, and I can't find it anywhere on this forum..could you possible post it here or send me a pm?

PM'ed
i also would like to know where to find the .wld mod! i love the grass, public and curbs.
Yeh can someone send me that mod too please?
Not to sound like a party pooper, but if you google the two obvious words you will find the result you are looking for on first page, just as a friendly reminder
nope i did search for .wld mod and didn't find anything on google!
thnx PMD!

Formula D Layout Pack
(21 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG