The online racing simulator
LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
This time I'll be handy with either wheel chocks (he'll never figure it out), or diesel oil on the road (motorcyclists worst nightmare).
you found me, im on a bike, lol. i race them too, but i wont bring my track bike.its only a 400, so its not like a 180mph rocket. just 140, 0-60 in 4.5ish, but i still aint sorted the long first gear, so takeoffs are a tad slow.
i rarely do any 'dragging' as i find the track much more fun, any pillock can wind the throttle back, but it does take skill to get round a track even relativly quickly.

if i was seen in a burberry hat, i would want to be killed, i hate the load zaust thing, completely killing any compression in the engine, and i prefer a good sounding race bike to any stereo.

look forward to putting faces to names
lol, glad to hear you hate burberry - yo've gone up in my estimation just for that Isn't burberry the same pattern on the lining of grannies raincoats? Why do chavs like that? And why do chavs wear tracksuits all the time too?

So many questions, so little time...
Burberry's puke from the tartan monster.
here is my road bike(top), and my race bike, the road now has the old front mudguard on, shich dont have fork covers, as the bolts had become dislodged and its worn away at the forks a little

That's an [Edit: VFR400] NC30 right (the road bike)? I lusted after one of those when I had a ZZR250, but I ended up getting a car, and leaving the bike world behind til I can afford to run both (i.e. after graduation I hope).

If the Race bike a RC30/RC45, or am I not uptodate with bikes?
yep, the road is a nc30, solid engine, and apparently one of the quicker ones, but ive spent a bit setting it all up. now the race bike, thats a vfr with a difference. its still a 400 nc30(the graphics guy put the wrong sticker on the side
it has a HRC tuned engine, flatside carbs, dymag magnesium/carbon forged 3 spokes, carbon seat and tank and anything that can be switched for ally, has. also got a specially built ohlins rear shock waiting to go in, to replace the rebuilt standard one, and that goes along with the rebuilt forks by showa.
looking at about 75bhp at the wheel, and 150kg with a 1/4 tank

:EDIT: almost forgot, well i did, but thats a morowaki high level system, and im looking into getting titanium pipes for it. its got bt090's there, but i have slicks on it now, with some deep cut woad tyres for wet weather.
we arent drag racing now
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :we arent drag racing now

so i printed all these go faster stripes for nothing???
well, you ain't putting them on my car matey :P
lol, i didnt expect too. the main reson im doin this is im tryin to get used to traveling longer distance on my 400, for a trip next year.

this should be a good laugh, and like ive said, a chance to put faces to names.

see you all on the 22nd...possibly
Quote from LawVS :well, you ain't putting them on my car matey :P

but they will make you car go a million mph!
ive heard about these. if paired with twin 5 inch exhausts, 20 kg worth of ice and alloys, they add about 100bhp
franky go crazy......... GO FaSTER STRIPES NOW NOW NOW (if i had added go fastewr stripes to that message.. i would have them by now.... HUH? what am i on about!!!!!!!)
Quote from LawVS :well, you ain't putting them on my car matey :P

copious amounts of electrical tape can do wonders

we could tie up Tristan with it too if he attacks with the hacksaw

(isn't that joke getting old yet? )
Quote from Bob Smith :we could tie up Tristan with it too if he attacks with the hacksaw
(isn't that joke getting old yet? )

Never :ices_rofl I still have the vid to prove it
*hides and devises electrical tape removal techniques*
and me!!
Cant wait to meet you all... finally!!

intreeged (degree and i cant spell) to find out what all this hacksaw stuff is about too, the annoying Stoney will be there...

Quote from mkinnov8 :intreeged (degree and i cant spell) to find out what all this hacksaw stuff is about too, the annoying Stoney will be there...

/goes looking for the Hacksaw Movie
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo (in dramatic Hollywood movie style)
Lets just say it involves Tristan, a hacksaw and a momo
Quote from the_angry_angel :Lets just say it involves Tristan, a hacksaw and a momo

An interesting mix.... I wanna see!!!!!
search RSC for the T7R Birthday.. its in there...
Im gonna be arriving at Northampton alone !! at about 9-10AM - anyone be around then, or should I find a bench and sleep??

Im traveling up from west London - Brentford way
This thread is closed

LFS Meeting in the UK - All Details
(206 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG