The online racing simulator
nice, dekos back! \o/

the programme will be released after the race tomorrow, right?
Quote from buck77 :nice, dekos back! \o/

the programme will be released after the race tomorrow, right?

Come hell or high water, tonight, before the race !

d
ok so if it does bork, one is available.
ok deko?
Quote from dekojester :Come hell or high water, tonight, before the race !

d

idk if i said that once: YOU ARE THE BEST!
Good thing your back, having J@tko try to do your job would of been bad. Just doesn't have the voice like deko to yell at everyone in ventrilo.
#31 - CSF
I suspect it would have been my screamo version of voice that would have shouted at you daft ****s.
Quote from CSF :I suspect it would have been my screamo version of voice that would have shouted at you daft ****s.

Drunk Chris is Drunk.

d
#33 - CSF
Drunk Chris isn't too drunk Chris he know he is drunk but will remember this tomorrow...
#34 - CSF
Is your G25 letting you drive straight yet Niko?
#35 - CSF
Potential Iranian crisis averted by Niko!!
#36 - CSF
I do make sense, if you couldn't drive straight in an oval race you would be screwed!

And it's Jonathan Palmer sponsored spam... so is it spam?
I'd recommend that nobody gets drunk tonight. Don't want to race with a hangover do ya? Too late for Chris though
#38 - CSF
Me doubts this will last...14 hours... but I am not racing, I just get to judge y'all... mwhahahahahahhahahahaha...

I will have a 1l bottle of Jagermeister ready for a party after the 500... hmm tempting...
Quote from CSF :Me doubts this will last...14 hours... but I am not racing, I just get to judge y'all... mwhahahahahahhahahahaha...

I will have a 1l bottle of Jagermeister ready for a party after the 500... hmm tempting...

Jagermeister.... mmmmmmm!!!
Quote from CSF :

Pffff it's the Kyoto 500. I'll be preparing a bottle of milk after the finish

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG