The online racing simulator
massive lag
(10 posts, started )
massive lag
having recently formatted my hard drive due to hardware issues I am now unable to connect to lfs online servers without either massive lag or disconnecting imediately.
My broadband connection is fine, I'm now running out of ideas, any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.
Hmm well what could affect internet on your harddisk, some drivers for your net controller maybe? Mobo drivers etc.?
thanks for the help, I've updated and installed all motherboard drivers, seem to be suffering some sort of system lag, might try another hard drive, thanks again.
#4 - CSU1
Hi, it may be quicker to benchmark your hardware with a different OS like Ubuntu?.

Even if you spend five minutes booting a live CD up and see if all looks in good shape you'll know that your problem is with the way in which Windows has configured itself on your PC(assuming you are on Windows XP now?).
I'll give it a try, thanks for the help guys
S2 And Demo Ban
Hello LFS drivers
Today I have connected to lfs online normaly and I try to connect to a server (E.g WS.C Aston Cruise #1) and it says im banned
so I go on every cruise server that shows up alot on the list and im banned on all of them not the racing ones only cruise ones and plus the ones that i havent been on. so plz help me and all server admins unban me.

P.S Maybe not TC but TC admins tell me what I did to get banned?
LFS Master server is down I believe.
Quote from Btoryo :LFS Master server is down I believe.

Nope I still cant go on them right now
installed new operating system, all ok, thanks for help
:laola:

massive lag
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG