The online racing simulator
1500 racers/users online
(6 posts, closed, started )
1500 racers/users online
Hello

At the most I have seen is around or a little more than 1500 racers/users online.

At £24 it works out to a mere £36000.

The developers of LFS may not be doing it for the money but it may lack motivation to develop.

My personal opinion.
or maybe they are working their butts off behind the scenes and showing us absolutely nothing because they are sadists. Joy, another thread.
If money is your primary motivator you will not likely achieve greatness, those that do extraordinary projects, enterprises or endeavours in life do it because they want to be the best at whatever they choose...
1500 racers/users online
Glenn67
S2 licensed

Racername: Rusty

If money is your primary motivator you will not likely achieve greatness, those that do extraordinary projects, enterprises or endeavours in life do it because they want to be the best at whatever they choose...

Thread got closed

According to the above comment LFS should be completely free

LFS I bought just after a few races on Demo and I would love to see the devs rewarded with thousands of users/racers online

Money does play a part and they deserve to be rewarded

You may close this thred too

Apologies for bringing this out.
Yes it has some part hence why I said "primary motivator", if your ambition though is to be the best at something the money will come of itself, where as if money is the primary motivator it will lead to decisions based purely on short term money needs which will more than likely lessen the quality and longevity of any enterprise.
#6 - uiop
Hooray! Lets make S2 and S1 totally free for demo users

For one day, ofcourse!
This thread is closed

1500 racers/users online
(6 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG