The online racing simulator

Poll : Where's the future of the German Formula 1 Grand Prix?

Make the Nürburgring the only Formula 1 venue in Germany.
Let's Move to the Eurospeedway Lausitz!
I don't care.
It should stay in Hockenheim!
They don't overtake actually on track, so we can move to Oschersleben.
Skip it, I hate Germany.
Monza is a fast track, but it's flowing, and not just flat out road divided by chicanes with a twisty stadium section.
But that is what made it thrilling. Taking all the downforce off the cars, gearing it for well over 200mph, stiffening the suspension up to cope with the still massive downforce (at 200mph), and blasting down bumpy, narrow curved straights. Especially in the wet.

And then trying to be quick through the stadium in a car that doesn't want to turn, and only wants to go backwards into a tyre wall or plain Armco.

Sure the new version is 'safer'. And probably allows a bit more passing. But it's still a soulless Tilkeadrome requiring medium downforce and no special bravery or talent. I'd rather watch 100 races on the old circuit than one on the new one.
OK Tristan, I follow YOUR logic. :P
About track safety... actually, the old ring fullfilled all FIA requirements for safety barrierc etc. BUT Bernie wanted to have more spactators trackside and more laps for them. Instead of 45 laps through the german woods he wanted to see 67 laps in a kind of stadium. Instead of Topspeeds of about 320kph (before Jim Clark-Chicane) and 290-300kph (before Senna-Chicane) They should have left it the old way, maybe building this Mercedes-Arena into it (The komplex after Parabolica, before old Motordrom) sothat more spectators can watch F trackside, but the character of Hockenheim were the High-Speed wood straigths...
Quote from TFalke55 :About track safety... actually, the old ring fullfilled all FIA requirements for safety barrierc etc. BUT Bernie wanted to have more spactators trackside and more laps for them. Instead of 45 laps through the german woods he wanted to see 67 laps in a kind of stadium. Instead of Topspeeds of about 320kph (before Jim Clark-Chicane) and 290-300kph (before Senna-Chicane) They should have left it the old way, maybe building this Mercedes-Arena into it (The komplex after Parabolica, before old Motordrom) sothat more spectators can watch F trackside, but the character of Hockenheim were the High-Speed wood straigths...

Yet he brings Turkey to the F1 calander with only 20k people showing up on raceday.

BTW its more like 350kph+
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v ... pnNu0&feature=related
The future of the hockenheimring formula 1 grand prix might be decided this weekend at the nurburgring... eclestone and a representative of the gouvernement of Baden-Wüttemberg are expected to have a meeting there...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG