The online racing simulator
[LTC] 24 Hour Endurance Race
Hello all i am [LTC] Pilchje the events organiser for Live To Cruise. After some hard work on behalf of the LTC members we have now put together our 2nd 24 hour endurance race and would like to take this opportunity to open the invites to all who play LiveForSpeed. This is how we have got it layed out for the 2nd Endurance

Name: [LTC] Endurance II

Prize Fund: £2,000,000 LTC Cash

Winning Team: £400,000

2nd Place Team: £300,000

3rd Place Team: £200,000

4th Place Team: £100,000

Other: LTC cash and Licence Points are earned by all drivers while driving

Date: July 11th 00:01 GMT - July 12th - 00:01 GMT

Track: FE4

Vehicles:
Class 1 : Turbo Cup (XRT/RB4/FXO)
Class 2 : Giant Turbo Racers Cup (FXR/FZR/XRR)

Thinking at the minute that it will probably fail?? Then let me show you the results from our past endurance event held April 11th.

End Results

Distance Driven

We had around 4 or 5 People who managed to run the whole 24 hours. The server had a good 40+ Participants at the start and with a custom insim built we were able to keep track of all the stats and throughout the whole 24 hours never went under 15 connections

So if you would like to participate then Signups are open :

http://www.livetocruise.net/enduro.php

Rules can be found Here or Linked on sign up page

If you have any questions then feel free to ask and i will try to answer. Other then that hope to see a few new faces in the event and make it another successful 24Hour event

SERVER IS NOW UP : [LTC] Enduro
so this is a cruising endurance or what? with speed limits and so on?
An actual race, prizes are just as Cruise Money, doesnt look bad to me
Quote from SRR Marty :so this is a cruising endurance or what? with speed limits and so on?

No speed limits this is just a 24 hour long race. We using some of the cruise insim stuff to display data and show leader boards but it will be all out racing for the most distance over the time
-
(DevilDare) DELETED by DevilDare
Quote from EliteAti :An actual race, prizes are just as Cruise Money, doesnt look bad to me

i didnt want to make it look bad to anyone...just wanted some explanations

nevertheless i dont think this event will catch my interest

good luck and lots of fun to all participants
What's the max amount of drivers per team? And can the same person race 2 heats.
Quote from Bmxtwins :What's the max amount of drivers per team? And can the same person race 2 heats.

Quote from Rules : Teams are 2 members. No substitute drivers after the race starts.

There

Edit: A question about the different car classes, how does that work exactly? Does a team choose what one they will use, and each class races on the same track? If so what if there is only 1 team in a certain class (depending on turn out)?

Also do you mean GMT as London time? Or would that mean 1am for London?
Teams are limited to 2 drivers per team and they can drive as many times as they like in the 24 hours so we can all have breaks etc and not try n drive our selves crazy. Also both members will have to drive the same cars but will both beable to drive at the same time. Is why we say choose partner carefully as if they dont turn up int much good to other person as they will be driving on there own. If this does happen we do give out individual prizes for distance

The Classes will hopefully have more the 1 entry per calss so we all have somebody to compete with. We in LTC will be entering a team in all classes to try encourage people to drive in all classes
Why would both members want to drive at the same time, surely one drive while the other rests and swaps, and so on?

Or is it whoever gets the most distance driven over the 24 hours?
I aint driving 12 hours... maybe if u said like 6 drivers max sure but 2... ehhh no way i can drive that much.
Ok I understand now :P
Hello it's [LTC] Krammeh here.

Just a few things to clear up.

You do not have to 'take-over' or anything like that, it is just sit in and drive.
There is a staggered start out of the pits.
It is just sit in and drive as much as you like, you can leave the track & server whenever you like, and the rejoin whenever you like.

It is just based on milage that the two team members can do.

Also, we have pleanty of server slots - we have a server located in the UK and located in the US - if required, we will run more than one LFS host, and spread them accorss the two server locations if it comes down to it. If this is the case, then you will be assigned a server (team mate WILL be on the same server, regardless of racer location, although locations will be taken into consideration). If it turns out that it would be better for two, three, four UK hosts, then so be it. Both servers are good enough to house multiple!
ps. if the enduro sign up complains that your username has not been found - then join one of the LTC cruise servers (and leave again if you like :P) - as it ensures that you're in our database to check the integrity of the signup
This looks like a really good event...well organised and well thought out. Wish I could take part, but I'm away that weekend

Good luck with it (:

[GLOW] Switch
Quote from Krammeh :Hello it's [LTC] Krammeh here.

Just a few things to clear up.

You do not have to 'take-over' or anything like that, it is just sit in and drive.
There is a staggered start out of the pits.
It is just sit in and drive as much as you like, you can leave the track & server whenever you like, and the rejoin whenever you like.

It is just based on milage that the two team members can do.

Also, we have pleanty of server slots - we have a server located in the UK and located in the US - if required, we will run more than one LFS host, and spread them accorss the two server locations if it comes down to it. If this is the case, then you will be assigned a server (team mate WILL be on the same server, regardless of racer location, although locations will be taken into consideration). If it turns out that it would be better for two, three, four UK hosts, then so be it. Both servers are good enough to house multiple!

Ok thanks for clearing that up. Do we have to be there for the start of the race, and the end? Or can I start driving at 8 or 9 am or whatever?
There is no need to be there at the start or the end.

The results get posted on the website/forums a few hours after the race has ended.
can two team-memebers drive at the same time? :P Like that me and my team-mate drive 24 hours each? So we drive at the same time?
Each team member can drive on the track, regardless of what the other team member is doing.

So both can be on track, or none can be on track. - totally up to the team.

maximum of 48hrs per team to be submitted!
Omg its sick. So, 2 member per team. Obviously nobody crosses finish line then or I dont understand it yet, how it planed to be
12 hours each?
Quote from seniecka :Omg its sick. So, 2 member per team. Obviously nobody crosses finish line then or I dont understand it yet, how it planed to be

You come to server-> Join race -> Driving as much time as you want -> When you get borred or tired you disconect. And doing this again 24 hours and they will cound traveled distance from 2 drivers who will be registred to event and then we will know standings.

In my opinion it's not very intresting, but gl with event

Quote from TexasLTU :12 hours each?

24 hours each
Quote from seniecka :Omg its sick. So, 2 member per team. Obviously nobody crosses finish line then or I dont understand it yet, how it planed to be

Basically, the server will be open for 24hrs, you and your team mate must drive as many miles as you can within those 24hrs, or as many as you would like to - you don't have to do it in one 'session', you can break these up into sections.

At the end of the 24hrs, the server will be closed and totals will be added up!

The milage is counted and stored by an insim application created especially for the event!
Thats actually something different and "new" I guess you could say. Interesting
Im gonna drive :P 24 hours of driving, here I come!
Quote from Krammeh :Basically, the server will be open for 24hrs, you and your team mate must drive as many miles as you can within those 24hrs, or as many as you would like to - you don't have to do it in one 'session', you can break these up into sections.

At the end of the 24hrs, the server will be closed and totals will be added up!

The milage is counted and stored by an insim application created especially for the event!

But if you want to be high in grid you have to drive 24 hours

[LTC] 24 Hour Endurance Race
(84 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG