The online racing simulator
O hai! I might buy and show for my kids.
Definitively interrested !

E : Also, put the test-race on it, I want to see me leading a race pl0x
Interested indeed. Then, I will watch it on my 42" screen and show my dad :P
I don't have a dvd player
iTCC DVD collection? Interested !!!! Please count me in for that.

Are there a bonus disc aviable or ringtones? Probably someone want a "GOOOOOO" or "near heart attack yelling" for his mobile
I'll buy one for sure
Quote from dekojester :So, here's a question:

I have a copy of all of the races in a fairly high-quality format.

If I can get a compromise of quality vs file size and can squeeze all 18 races into two or three DVDs, with an extra feature or two included of some sort.

Would anyone be interested in purchasing a copy ? I can't give a cost, really, it'll be a bit above the cost, any of that revenue will be partly sent iCON's way as a thanks and I'll keep the rest aside for future use in stuff. It won't be enough to live on, it'll be enough to after a handful or two of purchases, to buy some more DVD and case stock.

But say it cost me (in USD) about 3 bucks for the discs and case and labels, and then cost me 10 bucks to ship it, I'd probably round it up to 15 bucks. It's not much extra, but anything I can split off can be used to help ICON and NDR events.

If I can get some good interest, I'll get to chop chopping on setting it all up. It'll be a week or two before I get everything ready to go.

I'm keen to hear if there's any interest in this. I can't say that everything will be professional perfection, but it'll be well enough to be presentable. It could be good to share with family and friends, and such. And if you want to order multiple copies to share with friends and family, that'll be fine.

d

Interested, but damn... you seem to have some special abilities to read my thoughts... cause I thought of the same when watching ITCC, when doing LFSCART and when commentating MoE 24h... at least to have something like that...

as I said... if it's 15bucks it is much cheaper then DTM reviews or F1 reviews... And it definately helps NDR and ICON
Quote from hyntty :I don't have a dvd player

You have a PC. Sorted.

I'll have one. Just delete the bits of me going off track/hitting other people [Westhill R1, Fern Bay R3, Kyoto R1+2]
I'll buy one!
I wouldn't because i didn't drive in it but thats a fine idea Deko, wish IGTC/MoE did that.
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I wouldn't because i didn't drive in it but thats a fine idea Deko, wish IGTC/MoE did that.

Actually, I pondered doing that for MoE, but I would have to hope that the records of each round were still available. I am keeping it in mind for this next season, will run it by them all.

Quote from J@tko :I'll have one. Just delete the bits of me going off track/hitting other people [Westhill R1, Fern Bay R3, Kyoto R1+2]

No, these are going up in lights in the DVD, gonna be a special feature with in-depth analysis of what went wrong, Air Crash Investigation or Seconds from Disaster Style, and the KY2 crash with Wilko and PMD is gonna be on the back cover.
Quote from dekojester : and the KY2 crash with Wilko and PMD is gonna be on the back cover.

The sad part is I have no clue what incident you are speaking of.
Quote from PMD9409 :The sad part is I have no clue what incident you are speaking of.

The one in Race 1 where wilko and Jackson crashed into turn 1, and you rammed Jackson up the boot.

d
Quote from dekojester :The one in Race 1 where wilko and Jackson crashed into turn 1, and you rammed Jackson up the boot.

d

Nah some Portugese nub punted me in the rear and sent me careering into Phil

Or at least that's what it looked like from Hypothraxer's superb iTCC Video /plug
Quote from J@tko :Nah some Portugese nub punted me in the rear and sent me careering into Phil

Or at least that's what it looked like from Hypothraxer's superb iTCC Video /plug

From my viewpoint (Rear view mirror) you clouted the bloke on your left, then clouted Jackard, then he clouted me and Phil clouted you.

Alot of clouting going on there.
Quote from Wilko868 :From my viewpoint (Rear view mirror) you clouted the bloke on your left, then clouted Jackard, then he clouted me and Phil clouted you.

Alot of clouting going on there.

You're talking about a completely different incident to everyone else [I think :hide:]

Are we talking about Race 1 Turn 1 or Race 2 Lap 9?
Quote from J@tko :You're talking about a completely different incident to everyone else [I think :hide:]

Are we talking about Race 1 Turn 1 or Race 2 Lap 9?

I'm gobbing on about Race 1 Turn 1
Quote from Wilko868 :I'm gobbing on about Race 1 Turn 1

Maybe not then, but I swear I quali'd infront of you?!
Quote from J@tko :Maybe not then, but I swear I quali'd infront of you?!

You did, but I went down your inside, then got squeezed out, and then there's a backwards Jackson right in front of me
Quote from Wilko868 :You did, but I went down your inside, then got squeezed out, and then there's a backwards Jackson right in front of me

Ah yes - the amazing J-Turn
Oh! The one where I got destroyed!
Bumpybump....

Any news on the dvd's Deko? I'm still interested
Quote from audimasta :Bumpybump....

Any news on the dvd's Deko? I'm still interested

Still working on 'em. Slipped my mind a bit while trying to hunt jobs, but I'll work on them more. Think I will have to sacrifice a smidge of quality to fit all races not on 6 DVDs. I'll keep experimenting of course to find the most ideal solution.

d
Wouldn't some cutting just cut it? I would personally just prefer to download the broadcasts and not pay fedEx for something useless as a dvd.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG