The online racing simulator
Sub-forums under Improvement Suggestions
"Improvement suggestions" section is getting messy after Hyperactive has quitted log update.

I think that we need subcategories in order to clarify the improvement suggestions. Although I'm suspicious it's worthy, I've made a list as follows (you can add forgotten topics)

-Physics
-Mechanics
-Kinetics
-Aerodynamics
-Modelling
-Racing
-Regulations
-Software and programming
-General features
This makes sence, but putting the threads already existing on the sub-categories would represent a lot of work for the mods.
#3 - amp88
A meta-improvement! I like it. I can't see it happening as a retrospective move though...existing topics would likely be left in the top level and only new ones would go into the sub forums.
Not a bad suggestion but I don't think it's really necessary. We don't get really that much new suggestions daily that they are in need of sorting.

And it would make browsing the forum more time consuming, now I can just click on the improvement suggestions and check the few new threads instead of having the need of cycle thru all these sections. And well probably half of the posters would post their suggestions in wrong section anyway.
Quote from amp88 :existing topics would likely be left in the top level and only new ones would go into the sub forums.

that could make searching a pain, especially if you only search the current subforum.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG