The online racing simulator
G25 on windows 7
(17 posts, started )
G25 on windows 7
Anybody able to get the profiler to work in windows 7? It worked fine for me in vista, but when i open it in windows 7, it freezes.
#2 - DeKo
works fine for me, im not sure i did anything special. download the latest profiler, dont use the one from the disc you get with the G25.
Why in the world would anyone use the Logitech profiler? I've never used it and I've had a momo and G25 for the past decade or so, and everything worked fine without it.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Why in the world would anyone use the Logitech profiler? I've never used it and I've had a momo and G25 for the past decade or so, and everything worked fine without it.

I think you need to install the profiler to even get the 900°.
At least it was like that here.
Besides it gives you control over the axis sensitivity, dead zone and range, specific force feedback settings, centering spring, pedal configuration, button assignments, specific settings for certain applications, macros, ... frankly why would anyone NOT use it?!
Quote from Stefani24 :I think you need to install the profiler to even get the 900°.
At least it was like that here.

Quote from morpha :Besides it gives you control over the axis sensitivity, dead zone and range, specific force feedback settings, centering spring, pedal configuration, button assignments, specific settings for certain applications, macros, ... frankly why would anyone NOT use it?!

Umm, no guys, the profiler does none of those things. That stuff in the control panel. The profiler is that little application which allows you to configure the buttons for all the games on your system, so you can switch profiles depending on what game you're playing. Useless app imo.
ive used it configure all my ffb and wheel degree settings. ill uninstall, and re download it from logitech. FYI i used the vista x64 one.
Quote from agm_ultimatex :ive used it configure all my ffb and wheel degree settings. ill uninstall, and re download it from logitech. FYI i used the vista x64 one.

Try the 32bit if DLing fresh doesnt work.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :Umm, no guys, the profiler does none of those things. That stuff in the control panel. The profiler is that little application which allows you to configure the buttons for all the games on your system, so you can switch profiles depending on what game you're playing. Useless app imo.

Okay then, show me how you do all the stuff with what you get in the control panel:

Because I was talking about this kind of stuff
Attached images
g25_control_panel.jpg
profiler.jpg
I didn't know the profiler had those functions, but the default settings are fine for me. (And it doesn't look like you use them either, since that screenshot has all the default values set.) I guess in some situations you may need to use it, but I personally can't find any use for it.
Quote from shiny_red_cobra :I didn't know the profiler had those functions, but the default settings are fine for me. (And it doesn't look like you use them either, since that screenshot has all the default values set.)

For LFS I don't, except for the brake pedal which I set to 35% sensitivity when I'm tired
#13 - DeKo
that is some terrible settings you are using morpha, you can make it feel so much better than that if you change a few things around.
Quote from DeKo :that is some terrible settings you are using morpha, you can make it feel so much better than that if you change a few things around.

Obviously I do have a profile for LFS, the control panel thingy shows the global settings
#15 - DeKo
Quote from morpha :Obviously I do have a profile for LFS, the control panel thingy shows the global settings

ah okay, the default settings are pretty shit, although im as lazy as hell and just set the global settings to the way i like it and it seems to work in most games
What would be some "good" settings deko?

G25 on windows 7
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG