The online racing simulator
iTCC - Round 6 - Protests
Please make your protests for Round 6 of the 2009 iTCC Touring Car Championship in this thread. You can make your protest by using the template below

iTCC Protest

Your Name:

Your LFS Username:

Protest Against: (LFS Username)

Type of Protest - Unfair Overtake or whatever)

Description - Your opinion of what happened)

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3)

Attached Evidence - Attach your pictures, or other evidence (Replays can be found here)

You have until 0000 GMT Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning to make your protest.

I don't want any arguments in this thread, I will PM the drivers in question to get their comments before any decisions are made.

Decisions/Penalties will be posted in a seperate thread.

Cheers
iTCC Protest

Your Name: Tommy Østgaard

Your LFS Username: Tomhah

Protest Against: hyntty

Type of Protest - unfair hit

Description - Timo pushes me off the track in race three after the first apex. He just hit my rear-end which caused me to drive off and lose around 12 places.

Which Event / Session: Race three (3)

Attached Evidence - Replay's of race three is in the other thread

After repeated viewings from several angles it is the admin's opinion that Hynninen is predicting (albeit wrongly) that Keough (spinning) will come across in front of him. He takes avoiding action and hits Ostgaard.

A racing incident. No penalty.

--------------------------------------------------------

iTCC Protest

Your Name: Tommy Østgaard

Your LFS Username: Tomhah

Protest Against: Tomhah

Type of Protest - Unfair hit

Description - I hit Ben into the first apex on lap one. Sadly enough, I braked too late which made me hit him a bit. Not good to hit your own team-manager
Which Event / Session: Race three (3)

Attached Evidence - Replay's of race three is in the other thread

Warning for Ostgaard.
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney : Cleaned-up protest thread
-
(Tomhah) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney : Cleaned-up protest thread
#3 - Rikje
iTCC Protest

Your Name: Rik de Jong

Your LFS Username: Rikje

Protest Against: (LFS Username) TexasLTU

Type of Protest - Unfair Overtake or whatever) unfair hit

Description - Your opinion of what happened) he just hits me on my right rear which makes me crash. He then proceeds to keep hitting me until I'm way out of the track, if he just lifted off I could've rejoined a lot faster and not lose so much places.

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3) Race Three Lap 1 second to last turn

Attached Evidence - Attach your pictures, or other evidence
See the replay thread for the replay.

Gasiunas (TexasLTU) was just far too hot into this corner. He was sat on de Jong's rear bumper as they braked for the turn, and as de Jong brakes, Gasiunas hits de Jong, pushing de Jong away from the corner and into a spin. At this point, Gasiunas could have applied a lot more steering than he did and steer to the inside of the corner. He didn't.

A pretty clear-cut case of being too close and not giving enough room to your opponent. Warning for Gasiunas.
iTCC Protest

Your Name: Timo Hynninen

Your LFS Username: hyntty

Protest Against: (LFS Username) DeadWolfBones

Type of Protest - Unfair Overtake or whatever) I have no idea. This should be a multiple choice with categories listed.

Description - Your opinion of what happened) Chatting.

Which Event / Session: (Quali or Race 1/2/3) Race 3, timecode 2:16

Attached Evidence - Attach your pictures, or other evidence (Replays can be found here)

On the subject of chatting, we're pleased to see that racers have realised we're serious about cutting out needless chat. Thankfully this was the only example of needless chat throughout the whole of the race meeting.

1 point deduction against B. Keough.
-
(boothy) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney : Cleaned-up protest thread
-
-
(hyntty) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney : Cleaned-up protest thread
-
Guys, I've asked for no discussion of the protests in this thread, and I would like for you to respect that. Boothy, don't provoke arguments please.

Let's just keep it to the protests if you wouldn't mind. I don't want to start deleting posts.
-
(rc10racer) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney : Cleaned-up protest thread
-
(TexasLTU) DELETED by Joe_Keaveney : Cleaned-up protest thread
I am protesting my ISP for disconnecting me in R3 3 laps to finish from 6th position. I want him to pay me psychical damage!
Admin decisions added (in blue) to original protest posts. Warnings & Penalties thread also updated. Final points table will be sorted in the next day or so and Individual & Team Champions declared.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG