The online racing simulator
botykit
(8 posts, started )
botykit
#2 - WSR
It's another illegal .vob edit, so it can't be shared on the forum. (I don't even know where it is at)
Posting in an epic thread!
#4 - WSR
IMO custom bodykits for LFS are just... wrong.

Bodykits are for tuner games like NFS/juiced/etc, where they have little effect and are usually overworked eyesores on cars. Except for the well designed ones of course by manufacturers...
oh comon... you must admit that some lfs,as he said ''botykits'' look kinda good but then again, it ruins the physics, they arent so real anymore +etc
#6 - WSR
Okay maybe I'm being too harsh...

Some of those do have some aesthetic merit, and I have seen my fair share of alright/nice ones (AFAIK on Youtube), however I still stand by my opinion against custom ones that generally and most likely low quality.

That one in the video looked only suitable for Nissan Skyline skins for the XR, and I bet that only the XRT was available, which again, (by Patch Z anyway) demo'ers don't have access to.
if this is The person i think it is,, then he is 11 years old!

Is it You ''AlleCool97'' ?
Quote from WSR :Okay maybe I'm being too harsh...

Some of those do have some aesthetic merit, and I have seen my fair share of alright/nice ones (AFAIK on Youtube), however I still stand by my opinion against custom ones that generally and most likely low quality.

That one in the video looked only suitable for Nissan Skyline skins for the XR, and I bet that only the XRT was available, which again, (by Patch Z anyway) demo'ers don't have access to.

There are some good VOB mods. Only ones i like are the ones that use real kits, not ones that people made in a 3d editor and put the parts on the car.
Or i usually just use the stock cars (like real cars that don't have any aftermarket parts)

botykit
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG