The online racing simulator
I think I'm playing to much LFS...
(15 posts, started )
#1 - herki
i recently saw an Opel (=Vauxhall) Astra Coupe - and the first thing i thought was "Oh look, a FXO" illepall

anyone had a similar experience?
I drove over a large pothole in the road the other day and almost hit F10 on my dashboard to see if my suspension was damaged
lmao:ices_rofl
I was watching Trans-Am a little while ago, the Ford Mustangs looked like the FXR and another car looked like the XRR
I once spoke to my friends about a yellow UF I saw the other day
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
Dude i was comin home from a swim meet and I saw a car EXACTLY like the XR turbo. It was tuned and even had the same lights.
Some punk P-plate ricer in a dolled-up XRT nearly chopped my front bumper off on the highway the other day. I looked above his roof to see his driver name so I could send him some personalised chat abuse
my mum was hit by an RB4 in her car last week
LoL... have somebody ever seen XF GTi? I have..... Suzuki Swift 1.3..... It took me a long time to realize that it is Swift and not a GTi...
(when it drove around me, I tought... the hell, am I on Blackwood????)
#11 - neRu
LFS made me loose the backend of my car during snow. Fortunatly, nothing happened. I am way to used to full lock at a quarter steeringwheel-turn.
#12 - neRu
Quote from Hankstar :Some punk P-plate ricer in a dolled-up XRT nearly chopped my front bumper off on the highway the other day. I looked above his roof to see his driver name so I could send him some personalised chat abuse

Oh my
-
((SaM)) DELETED by (SaM)
Quote from Bramski :Yea Im driving a modified Sinclair C5 at the moment with a ZX Spectrum on the dash.

http://home.arcor.de/zoxed/pho ... bikes/c5/c5_weather_l.jpg

Here's the one I use for the race meetings.

http://www.sinclair-research.co.uk/c5/images/racing-c5-2.jpg

[T]Wow bramski, I wish I had a vacuum cleaner like yours.. my vacuum cleaner plain sucks! [ENTER]
[T] haha [ENTER]
[F1]

[SHIFT + R]
[T] C'mon people, this aint a teaparty! Let's restart today please..[ENTER]

[T] oh shit, still got my qualy setup on, brb[ENTER] [SHIFT + S]
Yeah... since my comp fried & can't play LFS at the moment, I been
playing Tiger Woods Golf on the PS2... I get way waay under par
thanks to hitting the ball close to the apex on doglegs and accelerating to the green with a driver. LOL my friends think I should hurry up and fix my
PC so I can "play that stupid racing game" and quit taking it out on them
by trashing them in skins tourneys.....
Quote from neRu :LFS made me loose the backend of my car during snow. Fortunatly, nothing happened. I am way to used to full lock at a quarter steeringwheel-turn.

get a DFP then

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG