The online racing simulator
This view?
(8 posts, started )
This view?
While in cockpit mode or external view press SHIFT U
I tried both, the view where u can only see wheels when i move it back you can only see the 4 wheels lol, and the cockpit when i move back the man just stretches lol o-o
Quote from KevinJD :I tried both, the view where u can only see wheels when i move it back you can only see the 4 wheels lol, and the cockpit when i move back the man just stretches lol o-o

Change the other values that are available. I can also post a screenshot if that helps.

Attached my custom view for FBM put it in your data/cvw directory
Quote from KevinJD :I tried both, the view where u can only see wheels when i move it back you can only see the 4 wheels lol, and the cockpit when i move back the man just stretches lol o-o

go to : Options -> view -> draw

Set body to on.

Im on a dutch version, so i don't know exactly what it is in english
You need to use Custom view to get that angle. Its in the view options.
Quote from RacingBlood :hi guys,

when you press shift U it brings up free view active objects, when i press the follow car button it seems to stay with the car, but the camra cannot stay in position with the direction of movement of driving, anyone know how to overcome this problem?

Use a custom view or the default cockpit view to drive with.

Quote from RacingBlood :
also what is the purpose of shift U free view if you can just go to view options and customise from there?

Shift-U mode is for taking photographs of the action, gettting the view where you want it for things like helicopter pov shots and sideline camera snapshots. Also it's used for designing/making layouts in the licenced version of LFS. You can also play LFS as an FPS game in this mode =)

Shift-U is not meant to be used to drive with.

This view?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG