The online racing simulator
D-R-T servers.
(56 posts, started )
Quote from Funnybear :So much for the quick one liner comeback . . .

Sorry for botching your thread.
Quote :If nobody understands your "humor" but you, then maybe you should reevaluate your view of the world.

Yet there are folks who get it. Folks from all over. They may be rarer in some places, but they certainly exist. I understand what you are saying and the truth and value in it, but I'm a stubborn curmudgeon.
Quote :
No, you did not directly say they were from NY, but you implied that they were and you did not say anything about after their higher educations. Words mean things, dude, and it also means things when you leave words out.

I said they went to Brandeis and then took up theater in NY. I would assume you know where and what Brandeis is, its a relatively well known institution. So yeah, I didn't imply they were from NY, I explicitly stated they went there after getting an education. Thats how NYC maintains its population really, what with all those "born there" folks moving all over God's country as you correctly generalized.
Quote :
The comment about guns and Georgia is a good example. There is nothing funny about that.

Nope, nothing at all funny about that. That statement is largely true, unfortunately. Something like 85 percent of the crime guns used in NYC were originally sold by FFL dealers in the southeast. The ATF website has a cute little map with arrows pointing from Georgia to NY to descibe the trade, which is where the Georgia comment comes from.

edit: Here is a link to an ATF press release from this week about this very issue. South Carolina is the culprit here: http://www.atf.gov/press/fy06p ... d/032806ny_gunrunners.htm

Quote :
So, have fun with your humor, I hope it works out for you. But be careful, in Texas, shooting annoying Yanks is justifiable homicide

Whenever I meet Texans I can usually find common ground pretty fast, I had a Texan roommate and we got along quite well. It was rather hilarious when he was playing poker online and some Canadian called him out for saying "y'all", and he then asked me what the heck "eh?" meant....

But yeah I try and avoid getting shot...
Quote from skiingman :and some Canadian called him out for saying "y'all", and he then asked me what the heck "eh?" meant....

ROFL

It's not like we say that all the time eh?

Quote from skiingman :
edit: Here is a link to an ATF press release from this week about this very issue. South Carolina is the culprit here: http://www.atf.gov/press/fy06p ... d/032806ny_gunrunners.htm

No arguments there. The point is, there has to be a market for the guns, or they wouldn't be going there. If it were not from the current source, it would come from someplace else.
Quote from Funnybear :So much for the quick one liner comeback . . .

The multiple voices in my head deserve the chance to speak out :nut:
[OT]
Hey Hallen:

Left, NO Right, NO Left, NO RIGHT NO... **SMASH***

sound familiar?

LOL sorry....
[/OT]

D-R-T servers.
(56 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG