The online racing simulator
[DSR] Dark Side Racing team announces new member: [DSR] Maber
Yesterday [DSR] added a new and talented driver into their team. [DSR] Maber (S2: tmehlinger) was highly competitive during the "Road to Formula 1 Series" and displayed a professional attitude at all times. He raced in 9 out of 10 events and finished 5th overall making him the fastest non-DSR in the entire series, just above [SR] Storm_Cloud. He applied to [DSR] about a month ago and after further assessment, was unanimously voted in.

During his "inititation ceremony" he had to prove himself worthy by beating DSR's in a UF1 (while DSR's drove the XRT and were allowed to crash.. hehe). That was one tough UF1 to knock off the map! During the day, he is a full time Linux/Unix administrator. He will also be involved in developing scripts to streamline and enhance DSR's future events.

Welcome to the team Travis!!!
Grats.

Is he a good chatter?
His chat skillz are L33T!!
Congrats!
WoW! Long time haven't heard about you guys. Congrats, and good luck.
gratz, i was fearing the worst(because what töki said), but seems i was on wrong road there
#7 - smack
Congrats and welcome to the team !!! The initiation ceremony was a lot of fun
#8 - amp88
Grats and welcome
Grats!
Saw you guys yesterday when we were running oval.. I thought he had been in the team some time already, apparently i was wrong

Gongratulations DSR and Maber
shhh.. dont tell everybody we were running oval!!

nooooo whyyyy!!
Quote from Lebaron :shhh.. dont tell everybody we were running oval!!

nooooo whyyyy!!

:ices_rofl
Quote from Lebaron :shhh.. dont tell everybody we were running oval!!

nooooo whyyyy!!

:haha:

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG