The online racing simulator
Round 3: Infos
Hi Racers,

for todays race please respect following:

- start from grid behind the SC should be row by row
- leave a proper gap to the car in front during SC lap and close up only in last corner
- respect blue flags and let overlapping cars go in a proper way*
- please be aware at overtaking, this track is quiet narrow
- slow down if a yellow flag is shown because in some corners you cant see what is behind it

*For this race we will penalize blocking under blue flag condition with full force and maybe harder as in rules!

The race infos will be online on our race infos page in the next 15 minutes!
Anyone who has not the info URL and the login data, please notify me

Have a good and fair race today
race info page
havent't got that link
server is up and running
I havnt got the link.

it doesn't work :s

Works perfectly for me......

SRLT dont know the link

i dont know too...

Sorry what link? didn`t get one.

GabbO: To be honest, i neither have a clue what you are talking about.. If you are talking about the password PM with the URL, then PM an admin. If you got the pass, then you got the link
Excuse me but I'm the team-manager of my team and still didn't get any PM.

I know that spamming PM boxes isn't really fun, but IMO you just should get over it and do it, instead of deleting posts relating to the absence of PMs, if you want to have a decent turn-out ratio today.
u got PM
I don't get a PM.
WHAT IS PASSWOOOOOOORD?
i need it too
same problem here.
Ok, i PM'd you all, i have no idea why the PM's are not arriving, or where our system hangs... The people on our server managed to get it somehow
Get the pw but it didn`t work. Must I use a special user name?
I try it with Broe and Damion1972
It's for the server, that info page contains this password
we need the password too ^^
Quote from GabbO :It's for the server, that info page contains this password

embarrassing starting to get red now
#18 - Dmt
Password please.
If someone else needs something, come to our IRC channel / Teamspeak
And what is yours IRC chanel?

edit: We don't have password too. Your site is denying access.
Hmm this is the second time I get a password though pm which isnt the right one. Get that sorted guys
Public apologies
I'm verry sorry for what happened during the qualyfing session. The fact was that Niko couldn't reach the server early as I stupidly forgot to send him the password. Then he wanted to pick quickly our set, but obviously he picked the wrong one(probably he forgot the name of ours). Now, I don't know why he didn't realise that he was racing on a non-restricted set... Really.. I don't know... I was so surprised by what happened that I didn't even thought of asking that.

But, I can say, that this wasn't in any way a cheating attempt. We both now that the admins can check the restrictions of the cars quickly via F11, and personnally, trust me or not, I'm too fair for even think of doing that.

So, yes, we deserved our DSQ. This was a huge and unforgivable mistake, and we assume it. I guess we both have to learn from it, and come another day stronger.
don't bother, we knew you did not intented to cheat this way, but the fact remains and we had to act
Quote from GabbO :don't bother, we knew you did not intented to cheat this way, but the fact remains and we had to act

And you did right.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG