The online racing simulator
The Sims 3
(66 posts, started )
The Sims 3

http://www.thesims3.com/

With Just under 5 days to go until the official UK release of The Sims 3 I was wondering how many people are planning to buy it.
Had on pre-order since the "release date" of way back in april/may

Stupid EA setting it back for "Marketing"

WTF SIMS 3? omg!!! will tell this to my sister
I hope to get it. Should run well when i get my phenom.
I have 3 games on pre-order for friday, The Sims 3 (PC), Red Fection Guerilla (360) and Fuel (360). I have 2 days off work too, so I will just play them for 48 hours. Of the 3 games I think The Sims 3 is the one I am least looking forward to, but it should still be pretty awesome. I just hope for more furniture customisation options, instead of them cashing in on furniture packs and things like that.
ive got Fuel on pre order, dont think ive looked forward to a Codemasters game this much for a long time.
Cough, I already have this for like 2 weeks. I also got the uncensored patch, looks kinda funny...
Attached images
Sims3.jpg
I've had this on pre order since before xmas

go the e-mail from HMV today, dispatched

not for me but for one of my kids

SD.
Quote from Bose321 :Cough, I already have this for like 2 weeks. I also got the uncensored patch, looks kinda funny...

He has no peepee!
Quote from Bose321 :I know I think I made a mistake somewhere...

Perhaps the mistake was posting a picture of a naked male character, instead of actually telling people what the game is like!
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Perhaps the mistake was posting a picture of a naked male character, instead of actually telling people what the game is like!

Haha okay. Well, It's kinda like Sims2. But now you can look in your house, and turn the camera and just look over the WHOLE city! And there are some new epic jobs Also water is nice looking. The cars are a bit too fast, and there are bikes. But the most cool thing is that you can paint EVERYTHING you see. Even cars
#13 - Migz
Id like to get this
But my old system probably wouldnt be able to run it
Quote from Migz :Id like to get this
But my old system probably wouldnt be able to run it

PC / Desktop
XP (Service Pack 2)
Pentium IV 2.0 GHz / Athlon XP 2000+
1 GB Memory
Graphics
GeForce FX 5900 / Radeon 9500
Graphics Ram
128 MB

Vista (Service Pack 1)
Pentium IV 2.4 GHz / Athlon XP 2400+
1.5 GB Memory
128 MB Graphics RAM
Quote from Bose321 :Haha okay. Well, It's kinda like Sims2. But now you can look in your house, and turn the camera and just look over the WHOLE city! And there are some new epic jobs Also water is nice looking. The cars are a bit too fast, and there are bikes. But the most cool thing is that you can paint EVERYTHING you see. Even cars

Do you still have to micro manage your Sims, making them go for a piss and wash their hands more often than an OCD sufferer?
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :Do you still have to micro manage your Sims, making them go for a piss and wash their hands more often than an OCD sufferer?

Well, most of the sims do most of the things theirself if it's needed. But I made a technofobe, and he was hard to play... They can be annoying sometimes!
My biggest problem with the Sims was you had to constantly be paying attention. I want something that will act as a kind of goldfish bowl in my room, so I can just let my little Sims run their lives and see what crazy stuff they get up to. I also like building the houses, has there been any changes in that department?
#18 - Migz
Quote from Bose321 :PC / Desktop
XP (Service Pack 2)
Pentium IV 2.0 GHz / Athlon XP 2000+
1 GB Memory
Graphics
Graphics Ram
128 MB

oooh not good.
XP
Intel Pentium 2.80ghz
1Gb memory (used to be 512mb though)
Geforce MX440-SE
Graphics Ram
64MB

Hmmmm haha, it may be able to just about run it.
game wants alot of memory. I also had it like 2 weeks ago.
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :My biggest problem with the Sims was you had to constantly be paying attention. I want something that will act as a kind of goldfish bowl in my room, so I can just let my little Sims run their lives and see what crazy stuff they get up to. I also like building the houses, has there been any changes in that department?

Yep, the building itself isn't really changed, but the HUD in the bottom of the screen is quite cool. This is the same for decoration mode etc. I've specially made some shots for you
If you want to see some other things, just tell me.

Quote from Migz :oooh not good.
XP
Intel Pentium 2.80ghz
1Gb memory (used to be 512mb though)
Geforce MX440-SE
Graphics Ram
64MB

Hmmmm haha, it may be able to just about run it.

Haha, good luck with that.

Quote from Takumi_lfs :game wants alot of memory. I also had it like 2 weeks ago.

I only have about 900MB left. It used quite some. It uses around 3GB
Attached images
sims3-1.jpg
sims3-2.jpg
sims3-3.jpg
sims3-4.jpg
sims3-5.jpg
sims3-6.jpg
One important question that has been bugging the f*ck out of many Simmers around the world ...

Can you create your own neigbourhood ? (ala The Sims 2 ?)
Does look pretty good, should have the collectors edition soon
Quote from Equinox :One important question that has been bugging the f*ck out of many Simmers around the world ...

Can you create your own neigbourhood ? (ala The Sims 2 ?)
Does look pretty good, should have the collectors edition soon

You can't really create one anymore, but you CAN edit the current one
Aaaaaaaaah I hope they get something done about that, that was one of my favourite things
Suppose I better get used to it !
Quote from Blas89 :WTF SIMS 3? omg!!! will tell this to my sister

*does the same thing and waits for the order*
Such a boring game. Only played like 2 days after that removed it

The Sims 3
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG