The online racing simulator
Quote from Darkone55 :Why? There's no motion blur in it anywhere.

Well, you don't necessarily need to have motion blur done to have the wheels blurred. Sure the wheels wouldn't be (very) blurry if you would use fast shutter speed setting when taking a photo in real life, but since the water spray is so misty and the picture is that dark I think slow shutter speed would have been used and therefore the wheels should be blurry.

If a car is in motion you won't be able to get that sharp picture of the wheels, they should be atleast a littlebit blurry.

I hope that made any sense.
First attempt at it.
Attached images
LFS-2006-06-07-20-02-42-85.jpg
Another.
Quote from Cropsy :My first atempt at a rain effect.

That looks fantastic dude! The reflection looks real, really un-detailed! That fuzzy blur around the lights looks tops!

The only constructive criticism i could give you is the rain itself could improve on realism. Inbetween the two front cars, in pretty much the middle of the picture, the rain should possibly be 'thicker' and be making an impact on the ground, that way you can get a perspective on the rain. So just a bit more detail on the closer rain and it would be perfecto! The rain above the cars which is in the background looks great!
An edit from a screenshot of my new teamBP skin
Attached images
lawskin2_edit.jpg
Quote from LawVS :An edit from a screenshot of my new teamBP skin

really nice!
-
(Vain) DELETED by Vain
1 from me, more to come...
Attached images
westhill teh coolest.jpg
Quote from Taavi(EST) :1 from me, more to come...

iluz. very nice. a whole new approach!
Crowded chaos.
Attached images
AS1R.jpg
Quote from DEVIL 007 :You made betters already.The colouring,especially the blue combination looks a bit odd:-(

I wanted to try something new, my 1st edit from such an angle, but not the best edit indeed, still experimenting.

Another one.
http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/349/xrtdrift2copy2vw.jpg
@tonix
fox_si.jpg < looks beautiful :O
@pdanev
I like that very much ! And the skin is a good one too. Simple but looks freaking awesome Good job !
indeed.
Quote from Axxer :Hello to all,
sorry again... but I must post another little job for my friend: a little edited screenshot. He also worked around a new skin for it. The skin is ispired to his real Suzuki GSX-R racing bike. This is absolutely the last post that I will post for him.
Thank you and bye.

1. Good

2. Is he your friend or is he YOU?

3. It's not bad
just.. deny it, dont post any of "your friend's work," on account of having affiliation with someone that is banned, in RSC (yes.. rsc but still should be considered) don got into a fair amount of trouble i remember a long time back for posting some work done by kidcodea (who was banned for reasons i dont know of.. and wouldn't say anyway), just.. next time, just dont post "your friend's work"
BlackMan - Very good stuff, but the very very low resolution of the car ruins everything. Can't you take a higher res shot, or use a render?

Matrixi - Nice one there as well, the car seems to be a bit too bright, or maybe it's just the white paint, dunno. But very good work.

car isnt too white, ur too dark :P
You need more contrast on the car, means a bit brighter light, and darker shadow. More contrast should do the job already, but you should only select the car body, no lights etc.

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG