The online racing simulator
Unlocking LFS after patch update???
Is there a way to get around having to unlock LFS after installing the latest patch. I just installed my game, unlocked it then went into MP and it wanted an update patch which i downloaded, but now it wants me to unlock again and I have run out this week.

Do I have to wait until Friday? or is there another way to unlock it, legit, I'm not cracking such a great game.

Thanks guys
email the devs, they might be able to give you another unlock.

cheers
I guess you could do a rollback in windows, if you really wanted to. I THINK that would unlock it again, but of course it would be on the old patch again.
Quote from CasseBent :I guess you could do a rollback in windows, if you really wanted to. I THINK that would unlock it again, but of course it would be on the old patch again.

Don't think that'd affect it. Just email the devs, you'll get another unlock no problem!
I emailed the devs and they were gracious enough to give me an unlock.

Thanks guys, we love you
we?
Was it a test patch that you installed, or was it an update from patch Y (sounds like it could be, as LFS auto updated for me from y to z in the mp screen.) as the only time i have had to unlock my LFS again was when i went from 0.5Y30 to 0.5Z, and i have never needed to unlock again after installing a test patch.
Yeah i only have the y install on my computer and i have not been bothered downloading the full client.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG