The online racing simulator
TKM Karting Festival
(10 posts, started )
#1 - Seb66
TKM Karting Festival
Anyone entering this year? I'm not aware of anyone that drives TKM on LFS.

If so:
Kart:?
Chassis:?
Name:?
Number:?

It would be nice to see people racing who also race in LFS
I'll suppose i'll start..
Kart: Junior TKM 2 Stroke
Chassis: '07 Intrepid
Name: Sebastian Hutchinson
Number: 66 or 'C'

I was planning on going but an engine blow up has blown a hole in our budget. I use an ARC Spyder (crap I know :P)
#3 - Seb66
Quote from Wilko868 :I was planning on going but an engine blow up has blown a hole in our budget. I use an ARC Spyder (crap I know :P)

Awh Shame to her that.
You still planning to come? Or is it a bit of a jouny?
I don't know if we'll make the journey tbh It is a fair hike.
It is at The 'Mill this time isnt it?
#5 - Seb66
Quote from Wilko868 :I don't know if we'll make the journey tbh It is a fair hike.
It is at The 'Mill this time isnt it?

Indeed it is.
formula TKM is in the UK right? we had races with TKM here in holland but because of small signup they canceled it. they still race but then in Open 4-stroke.

we do have the VT-250 with the biland, suter vampire, and some others! The bad thing is 4-stroke is to expencive to buy. that's why we don't have much 4stroke drivers here! 75% 2stroke! to keep it running it is cheaper that 2-stroke when you do competition.

good luck
Quote from henrico-20- :formula TKM is in the UK right? we had races with TKM here in holland but because of small signup they canceled it. they still race but then in Open 4-stroke.

we do have the VT-250 with the biland, suter vampire, and some others! The bad thing is 4-stroke is to expencive to buy. that's why we don't have much 4stroke drivers here! 75% 2stroke! to keep it running it is cheaper that 2-stroke when you do competition.

good luck

You had TKM 4-Stroke... that isn't the same version as what these lads are talking about.
-
(Lazza2k9) DELETED by SamH
#8 - Seb66
Quote from Intrepid :You had TKM 4-Stroke... that isn't the same version as what these lads are talking about.

All types of TKM are entering, i don't care what type
I used to race TKM, if money permits I may make a return and do the festival again
Ahhh Mr Dendy I see you're on here!!.. wow I say that if I know you personally.. more just know of you..

My friend Jimi (James) hughes (who i'm sure you know Mr Dendy) will more than likely be running in the TKM Festival and hopefully if I can i'll try and get up there to help him on the day..

Tkm is something I really want to get into, so I best hurry and get some money!

I love Whilton Mill!!

TKM Karting Festival
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG