The online racing simulator
May I point out that the server is named "CR|Quali Server" not "CR|League Quali".

For those who want to join the server without searching the list.
my name is no longer appearing on the timing sheets... any ideas? I should be a 1:19.49
Enter the server with the correctly formatted name, drive a lap, and you'll be up there again.

the timing is associated to lfsw nicks, imo, so when you connect with a different nick than what you drove your time with, it seems to drop you from the list. The time will stay though if you do what i explained in the first line. Had the same thing.
my time is not on the board either?
Quote from Laser171107 :my name is no longer appearing on the timing sheets... any ideas? I should be a 1:19.49

Quote from anttt69 :my time is not on the board either?

Both have used the wrong format name, 'ICON TOBBA' is completely wrong and '17 A.Collett' has an extra space.
#31 - Dru
Ok, so I have done some laps.

low 1.19.04 seems to be about average - I'm going to try better but unlikely to get into the mid 18's like the aleins up front.

I can do quicker first splits - and I can do quickers chicanes - and I can do quicker last corners - but getting them all in together on the same lap.................priceless.
Quote from Dru :Ok, so I have done some laps.

low 1.19.04 seems to be about average - I'm going to try better but unlikely to get into the mid 18's like the aleins up front.

I can do quicker first splits - and I can do quickers chicanes - and I can do quicker last corners - but getting them all in together on the same lap.................priceless.

ah, bastard!
I can hardly stay in the mid 19's, with sluggish 38.3 first splits at best. Im doing something awfully wrong. :/
Just haven't clicked with the combo. Hope i do so in time :/
can't get quick enough, need to learn last corner...just can't get it right, that's where the problem lies (i think)
my second sector is ok, im about 3/3rds of the way down but have the slowest first split and i dont know how to get it quicker
Quote from james12s :my second sector is ok, im about 3/3rds of the way down but have the slowest first split and i dont know how to get it quicker

3/3rds of the way down is another way of saying at the bottom
lol i meant 2 thirds but im now nigh on at the bottom, 23rd i think
Thanks for the help guys
Quote from Fuse5 :ah, bastard!
I can hardly stay in the mid 19's, with sluggish 38.3 first splits at best. Im doing something awfully wrong. :/
Just haven't clicked with the combo. Hope i do so in time :/

Same here, although the few laps i've done in pre qual are all i've ever driven this combo. I suspect i'm having a "bottle issue" at a few, if not most of the corners, i need to shed my fear of the barriers...
I can't get any faster in terms of speed, but the rate at which I am falling down the quali leaderboard is quite impressive.
Now is a bad time to realise that I have 3 league races on Sunday Evening :doh:
Quote from J@tko :Now is a bad time to realise that I have 3 league races on Sunday Evening :doh:

WHAT ABOUT DINNER!?!? :doh:
Jack will die of starvation if the leagues don't change their schedule.
Next time you'll know better, not to sign up everywhere.
Irresponsible twat!

we already switched to sundays from saturdays.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :WHAT ABOUT DINNER!?!? :doh:

LOL.

Well, I should be kinda OK if everyone keeps to their schedules. Dinner should be done by 7.15 [], then I should be able to do the 2 UFRC Races, then the TBOC Sprint Race and then do the FOX League Race

"Should" being the operative word
If I suggested a cap on the amount of quali laps allowed to be driven would I get flamed :hidesbehi?

I dont think its fair on those who haven't got time to put in 200 quali laps.
(or maybe Santos is just obsessed)
Does the Atkinson household not have a microwave to reheat things?
Quote from anttt69 :If I suggested a cap on the amount of quali laps allowed to be driven would I get flamed :hidesbehi?

That doesnt really make sense. Its not fair that he has time to spend getting practice in..

By doing this he (and others)...

1. Learn the track.
2. Get faster.
3. And make you better for the race.

So really I think capping the amount of quali laps is a pointless thing. If he or anyone want to practice on their own server they can do. But by doing it on the UFRC server shows how much time hes put into this league.

So tell you what. If you havn't got time to put in the laps Fair enough.. Your the one losing out at the end of the day and if effects your race not his or anyone elses.
Quote from anttt69 :If I suggested a cap on the amount of quali laps allowed to be driven would I get flamed :hidesbehi?

Doesn't really matter.
Think of it this way.
Its all practice that you do on the quali server. Doesn't matter if you drive offline, or on another server for 100 laps and then do 2 laps on the quali server, or the other way round.

You can't expect fairness in the amount of laps, really. Its your own concern, how much, and when, you can put practice laps into a combo.
Just a small suggestion: Could you also add the times for the second sector?
Quote from adamlfs :
So tell you what. If you haven't got time to put in the laps Fair enough.. Your the one losing out at the end of the day and if effects your race not his or anyone elses.

Yeah i'll really be loosing out. I think some people take this game far to seriously.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG