The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Round 1 - Pre-Qualification Info/Chat
Prequalification for Round 1 begins tonight - Thursday 28th May at 1800 UTC (1900 UK, 2000 CEST), and closes at the same time on Saturday 6th June.

We invite all registered drivers to join the server and set a qualification time. The top 32 will qualify for the event, times will decide the grid for the first race.

Live Timing is available here - http://www.conceptracing.net/ufrc/timing/timing.asp

Server to be used is 'CR|Quali Server', password will be sent to all entrants via PM and will most likely remain the same for every round.

Any issues please post in this thread.

Good Hunting Gentlemen.
As I had some horrible races at SO6 today (with the FOX) I'm not in the mood to make some laps today. Maybe tomorrow... :rolleyes:
1 05 S.Baker 1.20.69 0.38.31
2 78 J.Ellis 1.20.69 0.38.63

Mice don't seem to be allowed: Disallowed car setup : BH
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Mice don't seem to be allowed: Disallowed car setup : BH

Yeah Brake help is not aloud. Tis in the rules
Quote from adamlfs :Yeah Brake help is not aloud. Tis in the rules

Ahh silly me. My mouse profile has brake help. Apologies.
#7 - Bean0
Quote from JO53PHS :
1 05 S.Baker 1.20.69 0.38.31
2 78 J.Ellis 1.20.69 0.38.63

Discount me, that was only to test things.
I'm not racing in the series this time
6 71 A.Roselli 1.19.73 0.38.27 15
7 46 D.Zanetti 1.20.26 0.38.38 4
i should be between those two....did several laps and got 1.19.75 time???
got my name on right format also.
#9 - Tukko
Quote from -NightFly- :6 71 A.Roselli 1.19.73 0.38.27 15
7 46 D.Zanetti 1.20.26 0.38.38 4
i should be between those two....did several laps and got 1.19.75 time???
got my name on right format also.

You were there for a while last night named " ?.Mikk " and then it disappeared. Did you use the letter Ü online? Maybe it has something to do with that...
This is going to be a great track to start the season, I can remember some good battles here.

And the 1.18.xx's will be coming thick and fast once I get into the UFBaby R groove

Its going to be really tight at the top.. thats for sure. Theres alot of quick people now :P
changed my name
Brrr my PB from last year is a 19.42. I can't get close to it at the moment. I think it's a case of sheer lack of bravery through the last corner that's costing me the time.
I suck at this.
What is the pass for the server?
Quote from BSantos :What is the pass for the server?

Pass was sent via PM, please check that you have received it.
I found it :b Thanks Bean
1 91 K.Kliaudaitis 1.18.42 0.37.95 24
2 27 P.Nummela 1.18.84 0.38.00 16

One alien being four tenths faster than the rest? ...
Indeed. I was on the server when he set that lap. It was very impressive and depressing at the same time.
Quote from khoianh94 :
1 91 K.Kliaudaitis 1.18.42 0.37.95 24
2 27 P.Nummela 1.18.84 0.38.00 16

One alien being four tenths faster than the rest? ...

It's Karolis - it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest

[And how can you cheat anyway? :P]
Quote from J@tko :

[And how can you cheat anyway? :P]

I saw some bump-drafting going on while I was in the server. But they weren't able to set quick laps. I just hope everyone is honest and follows gentlemanly conduct.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :I saw some bump-drafting going on while I was in the server. But they weren't able to set quick laps. I just hope everyone is honest and follows gentlemanly conduct.

Ah true.

Ellis - where are you? I have a plan....
If i'm right, the lap record on CTRA was about 1.18.10, but it could be done by bump drafting maybe. Anyway, it's all about a good setup and driver's skills. I did my lap fair without any bump drafting. My spb is 1.18.33 but i was bored to do better
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :If i'm right, the lap record on CTRA was about 1.18.10, but it could be done by bump drafting maybe. Anyway, it's all about a good setup and driver's skills. I did my lap fair without any bump drafting. My spb is 1.18.33 but i was bored to do better

So where's the setup then, uh?

Nice time you got indeed I think I could get couple of tenths off by improving my poor driving, but low 18's.. no way. I think I just need to keep tweaking the set.. it seems hard to find the right balance between grip and top speed.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG