The online racing simulator
Multiplayer across LAN with only one S2 licence?
I have an S2 licence. Can i play my girlfriend on our other computer with this licence or do I have to purchase a second licence? I want to be able to drive all cars and tracks on both PC's.

Cheers
Quote from gilbogrape :I have an S2 licence. Can i play my girlfriend on our other computer with this licence or do I have to purchase a second licence? I want to be able to drive all cars and tracks on both PC's.

Cheers

As long as you keep it to playing on an LAN it's allowed to uses another unlock, but you can't go online(internet), only local network afaik
i think your find you can, dont quote me on this but i am sure the eula stats that you can run multple copies on multiple computers if usig it for a lan game

have a look at the lfs manual i think there is something on there
Quote from james12s :i think your find you can, dont quote me on this but i am sure the eula stats that you can run multple copies on multiple computers if usig it for a lan game

have a look at the lfs manual i think there is something on there

I just checked LFS manual.. but can't find anything in there

afaik, when you run the same license on 2 computers and they both go online (internet) you risk getting your license banned or something (it's considered account sharing, which is illegal).
#5 - Migz
Quote from gilbogrape :I have an S2 licence. Can i play my girlfriend on our other computer with this licence or do I have to purchase a second licence? I want to be able to drive all cars and tracks on both PC's.

Cheers

No you dont have to buy a second license for that.
Also win for you finding a girl who likes to play racing games, or is she only playing it because shes the only person you can beat haha, im joking
Quote from Migz :No you dont have to buy a second license for that.
Also win for you finding a girl who likes to play racing games, or is she only playing it because shes the only person you can beat haha, im joking

Haha +1 on the first thing :P My (ex) gf played it once.. but she hates racing in general.. and didn't make it past T1 at BL1
hence why she is your ex
#8 - Migz
Quote from Sponge :Haha +1 on the first thing :P My (ex) gf played it once.. but she hates racing in general.. and didn't make it past T1 at BL1

Haha lmao!
Would that possibly have been because she started in reverse?
#9 - amp88
Quote from LFS License Agreement :3. Unlock Rules and Regulations
3.1 You may install S1 or S2 on 2 computers for your own use or to race a friend on a Local Network.
3.2 You will initially be able to unlock LFS S2 or later versions 3 times. This allows you to unlock on two computers and keep one spare unlock.

Source

So, yes...you can unlock 2 different copies to race against someone else on a LAN.
Quote from Sponge :I just checked LFS manual.. but can't find anything in there

afaik, when you run the same license on 2 computers and they both go online (internet) you risk getting your license banned or something (it's considered account sharing, which is illegal).

this would be correct for online, be the neither the OP or myself said anything about online
Quote from CasseBent :hence why she is your ex

one of the reasons yes...

Quote from Migz :Haha lmao!
Would that possibly have been because she started in reverse?

Donno.. guess it was too hard and she didn't like it..

Quote from james12s :this would be correct for online, be the neither the OP or myself said anything about online

I know, just wanted to point that out, in case someone didn't know yet
ah ok
Quote from Migz :No you dont have to buy a second license for that.

A very good friend of me Christel is actually the co-leader of Team Rock Racing
She makes our skins and the website xD
And she's a pretty good racer in LFS and in real-life she lets me bite dust :P

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG