The online racing simulator
G25 for sale [faulty...read description -.-]
Well after a "i'm bored i'll take a shot" at it warranty claim worked, I'm left with a spare G25 that's able to be used.

(hi logitech, my old wheel is actually faulty you bunch of mongs)

Either will do a straight swap for a full set of either HEL or Goodridge braided brake hoses for a 2000 SV650s (so basically £60+postage which I'd expect to be £10-£20)

or

you can come and collect it and get a cuppa and a bit of cake (and give me £60 or so great british pounds, either coins or notes

or

I'll split it for people that I know already want it....

Shifter £15+postage (Nathan? provisionally sold - Nathan)
Pedal unit £20+postage (Jack mcin? provisionally sold - Mister Mcintyre)
Wheel (inc power supply) £30+postage (???)

I guess I can be reasoned with a small amount but don't take the piss...

I will charge you what it costs for postage, I will not make a profit out of that. Will send recorded delivery and packaged securely. Payment by paypal unless collecting in which cash would be fine. Or pay me in chocolate eclairs.

4 eclairs = £1.50.

All works fine, shifter sometimes jumps out of 5th but it's never really cost me a race.... and the throttle pedal has small intermittent spiking. Probably because the cable has been squished against the wall... a little bit of tape would likely sort it.. Again not really noticeable and never has cost me a race.

Either way, generally in good nick and all works as supposed to be..

Either I sell it on here or I stick it on Ebay and get £75+£20.

PM any questions.. Dunno where to put this so sorry if it's supposed to be in the hardware section.
I want everything for 80 euro, lol.
Quote from LFSn00b :I offer 20£+postages for the shifter.

I've already bagsied the shifter, so screw you.

Shifter is mine once jamies replacement comes.
#4 - Krane
I'll take it for 1000€+not reporting you for fraud
Quote from LFSn00b :Alright, im going to slap you.

(/me wants a new shifter, me's old shifter is broken and put apart on closet)

Same. I've been looking for months for a seperate shifter, and cant find one. At this rate, im gonna have to buy a whole new G25, or i may go for fanatec.
I'll buy those pedals - will get in touch in a day or two when i have money in paypal!
£100 in eclairs?
The pedals jamie, is it three pedals, so i can have a clutch pedal instead of a button??
#9 - Jakg
price for full thing inc postage?
I really want teh pedals mate!!!
#12 - Jakg
They have a special connector - to hook it up to your PC you'd probably need to use something like this...
I did manage to get a G25 wheel to work with DFP pedals, DFP wheel and G25 wheels didn't work though. One connector fits, one doesn't.
#14 - Jakg
He has a generic shitty wheel irc :P
Quote from ThrottleBody :price for full thing inc postage?

I've provisionally sold the shifter and the pedals seperately. If they haven't sold after a week I'll accept £65+postage..otherwise I'll stick it on Fleabay.
sure you dont want the cash right now through paypal?
Quote from Jakg :He has a generic shitty wheel irc :P

Yeah, its a saitek r220, USB cable goes from the wheel to the PC, and the pedals plug into the wheel with one of these plugs, which is the same as an ethernet cable end IIRC.......

Quote from ThrottleBody :sure you dont want the cash right now through paypal?

I wouldn't be able to get it sent out till either late this week or till the start of next week anyway... I mean to be honest I'm doing this to help others, not to make "money", although the money from this is going straight on some brake lines for my bike..

I'm not a greedy man, and I like to keep my word, especially to Nathan, a friend, and to Jack, someone who I've dealt with before, but to make me part with it now would mean you having to reach deeper into your pockets... I'd be looking at £mumbles+postage...actually wait what? no silly me.. £80+ postage

Otherwise you can wait and hope the deal falls through, but as I said I don't want to go back against my word...
well let me know. cash is there waiting to be spent
I'll consider the whole lot....... if still available...
Quote from SilverArrows77 :It would be a shame if by chance Logitech employees just happened to enjoy playing LFS and happen to frequent this forum wouldnt it..... hell, the chance of just 1 out of approx 35455 LFSForum members being a Logitech employee couldnt be that big could it now?........

Well to be fair, it's a genuine claim.. I've only ever bought Logitech products and it's not like I'm doing it time and time again..

I'm just trying to help someone out.
Quote from SilverArrows77 :It would be a shame if by chance Logitech employees just happened to enjoy playing LFS and happen to frequent this forum wouldnt it..... hell, the chance of just 1 out of approx 35455 LFSForum members being a Logitech employee couldnt be that big could it now?........

well tbh he wouldnt be the first and wont be the last person to do it, and they build such crappy products that break if you so much as use them, then they cant moan. Especially when the G25 straight from them is something like £230
More like £279.99 + £7 postage. Jesus christ that's expensive
-
(Mp3 Astra) DELETED by Mp3 Astra
Quote from DejaVu :More like £279.99 + £7 postage. Jesus christ that's expensive

you can get them for 150 new
Quote from trebor901 :well tbh he wouldnt be the first and wont be the last person to do it, and they build such crappy products that break if you so much as use them, then they cant moan. Especially when the G25 straight from them is something like £230

The one for sale in this thread is used, and I doubt Mr Drift is giving the kind of warranty that Logitech do is he?

I would be very carefull, and think about what you are buying/selling, the word "faulty" does not appear in the thread title, even tho the prices reflect the fact that some if not all the parts are not working "as new"

SD.
-
(mrodgers) DELETED by mrodgers

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG