The online racing simulator
Terrorists!
(20 posts, started )
Terrorists!
James Cromitie, David Williams, Onta Williams and Laguerre Payen were calm as they appeared in court Thursday with their hands shackled, to answer charges of conspiracy to use weapons of mass destruction within the United States and conspiracy to acquire and use anti-aircraft missiles.

Aiaiaiaii Dave, what have you done? :jawdrop: whatta hell!

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/200 ... p_on_re_us/us_temple_plot
What's so special about David Williams? google didn't come up with anything useful.
Bah, I'm sure there's hundreds of David Williams around the world.
It's a mad world
Anyone care to explain who David Williams is supposed to be?
#7 - Bean0
#8 - G!NhO
Ye lol was thinking about him ^^
oh.
-
(mrodgers) DELETED by mrodgers
Quote from mrodgers :It helps to explain what you are talking about. I assume "David Williams" is a fellow LFS racer as well, but you can't expect every person racing LFS to know every other person. Posing a graphical image doesn't help any either.

On a similar but unrelated note on people with the same name, I (or I should say we) really confused the registration office when I was registering for school. She looked at me with the registration in her hand and asked...

"Are you Mike Rodgers?"
"Yes I am."
"You're registering for the Nursing program?"
"Er... no I'm not... Metrology."

She looks at the guy sitting right next to me.
"Are you Mike Rodgers?"
"Yes I am."
"You're registering for the Nursing program?"
"Yup"

Reminds me of The Dave Gorman Collection (I have the "Are you Dave Gorman?" book and the TV series). Before he went looking for 54 other people with his name, he was in a pub. A taxi driver came in and shouted "Taxi for Dave Gorman" and both he and someone else jumped up at the same time.
-
(mrodgers) DELETED by mrodgers
Quote from mrodgers :Exactly! And the entire world of LFS knows who DaveWS is and that he is Dave Williams, especially with the S in the user name. I haven't heard anything from or of DaveWS since back in the CSR sound stuff way back in, what, 2006?

You might wanna consider this whole thing as an internal joke then (:
Dave was framed by the LFS devs once they found out he had been racing in iRacing.
Quote from PMD9409 :Dave was framed by the LFS devs once they found out he had been racing in iRacing.

Hehah, i guess ye
Quote from PMD9409 :Dave was framed by the LFS devs once they found out he had been racing in iRacing.

'Tis true!

It was nice knowing you all. Oh and don't worry, my housemate has me covered for tomorrow in IGTC.
Quote from mrodgers :Exactly! And the entire world of LFS knows who DaveWS is and that he is Dave Williams, especially with the S in the user name. I haven't heard anything from or of DaveWS since back in the CSR sound stuff way back in, what, 2006?

Looks like you don't follow LFS very closely then.

I found it funny and any further explaining in the OP would have "ruined" the joke.
lol tis always dave. Wasn't there a dave williams pedophile iirc.
The Dave Williams that went on Britains got talent was actually Dave though

giggle
lol
He made a lot of the sounds for LFS. Check credits page.

And there are thousands of "Dave Williams" in the world, truely.

Terrorists!
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG