The online racing simulator
Post your favourite aircraft! 56kbs Warning!
(64 posts, started )
#1 - MR_B
Post your favourite aircraft! 56kbs Warning!
I know there's quite a few aviation nuts in here, so post your favourite aircraft below. Military or Civilian.

My two,

Panavia Tornado GR4

and The Handley Page Victor

Why do people insist on attaching huge images using [img] tags.
#3 - oli17
whats wrong with that?
Now come on that's just stupid. Please someone, +1 and quote the picture.
Quote from danthebangerboy :Why do people insist on attaching huge images using [img] tags.

Agree.

I fly this....

[img]http://www.hobbyzone.com/images/airplanes/HBZ3500-350.jpg[/img]

Thus, I want one of these really bad....

[img]http://www.iconaircraft.com/dl/news/full/a5_ff_news_1.jpg[/img]
I found a nice 5906px × 8268px picture of 2 Eurofighters, keep that in mind if we're gonna have a big-picture contest
Quote from Jertje :I found a nice 5906px × 8268px picture of 2 Eurofighters, keep that in mind if we're gonna have a big-picture contest

Post it Ill quote and shadowwwwwwwww aswell, and we will have fun and the topic will be locked.

Now to be serious, I like the apache. Sorry for the big pic
why is everyone stressing about the pictures? i dont understand
Quote from oli17 :why is everyone stressing about the pictures? i dont understand

it's like men and their cocks, the ones with the biggest picture feel the biggest sense of superiority and the ones complaining about it just have very small cocks
AC-130.

'Hey, what would happen if we mounted an artillery gun on a plane?'
thanks, ummm.. right. lol
#16 - SamH
Quote from Bose321 :Post it Ill quote and shadowwwwwwwww aswell, and we will have fun and the topic will be locked.

And some people will be banned.
Quote from SamH :And some people will be banned.

Great sense of humour you got there. I was just kidding, and I was about to remove the picture, oh well. What's the problem of posting a large picture anyway?
-
(LineR32) DELETED by SamH
#18 - SamH
The problem is that it floods the moderators' email inboxes with reports of forum disruption.
-
(Bose321) DELETED by Bose321
Quote from Jertje :I found a nice 5906px × 8268px picture of 2 Eurofighters, keep that in mind if we're gonna have a big-picture contest

And keep in mind I've got a 256 megapixel image from hubble that I could probably make your browser crash with. But lets not have such a childish and wasteful competition.
Quote from Bob Smith :And keep in mind I've got a 256 megapixel image from hubble that I could probably make your browser crash with. But lets not have such a childish and wasteful competition.

why not? It's something to pass the time with
Because we don't like spam on these forums? And pissing contests are pretty low, IMO.
Quote from Bob Smith :Because we don't like spam on these forums? And pissing contests are pretty low, IMO.

No wonder you always lose, I tend to get mine quite high.
can only be one plane, the spitfire although concorde is a very close second

#25 - wild

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG