The online racing simulator
Fanatec Wheel on Windows 7
Hey there

Has anybody succeded in getting the Fanatec 911 turbo wheel to work under windows 7 ? I am running build 7100 RC1 but i cant get the wheel to work. I installed the beta drivers 056 and 083 but I cant get it running properly. Meaning the driver are installed but the property page of the wheel isnt working and therefor no FFB. So I am wondering if somebody got their wheel working under Windows 7 and how you did it ?
Well nobody seems to get the wheel working under Win 7 X64. I installed another copy of windows 7 but the x32 version. Wheel works properly again. FFB is working and property page comes up aswell. Off for some more testing.
Well got them working, if some has problems with getting wheel working under x64 Windows 7 pm me.
I somehow got the new drivers to work in vista 64... I'm not sure which of my steps worked. I went and i searched and deleted PWsrvc and the other porsche wheel stuff left over from uninstalling, then I restarted.

Then I clicked to play rfactor, but the dongle wasn't plugged in, so I put it in and closed rFactor... Then I went to control panel and opened Game controllers. then i closed it. then I installed drivers. and now they;'re working properly. I guess i could uninstall and try again but I just want to play for now

----------

nvm, i went to play rfactor and got no force feedback, and now I can't see the porsche setup menu again...

AHH... it works if you go through Game controllers and not the link on the desktop... but i'm still not getting any force feedback
I didnt get the new x64 beta drivers too work. Unfortantly, but thats why there beta drivers I guess.
The x32 drivers on my other install of Win 7 but the x86 OS installed without a flaw and gave some nice exta features in the driver. After a word from Thomas LFS will be supported for the extra features.
Oke new x64 driver released.

089 signed beta driver. Works properly after a 2 hour stint.
sweet, i'll download these now and record myself doing a lap around the ring w/ either a historix car or VLN 2005 car

should i set dampening strenth to 0percent? also... these drift mode settings... hmmm

wow i think my wheel just broke on me... great timing

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG