The online racing simulator
God VS LFS
(42 posts, started )
Quote from AtomAnt : I laugh because you cannot die if other people still believe in you...

wait....what?
If you die and people still remember you, you'll be alive in their hearts.
Don't you watch tv/movies? Geez
If heaven is in another dimension, you're going to get a shiteload of lag playing LFS. I bet God gave up after being driven through for the millionth time.
What the heck do you mean with heck?
I only know Hell, where I wanna go anyway.
Quote from Mp3 Astra :If heaven is in another dimension, you're going to get a shiteload of lag playing LFS. I bet God gave up after being driven through for the millionth time.

i wonder what the ping is like
Amazing how test patch thread is spammed to death. Keep it up...
Quote from tiagolapa :Amazing how test patch thread is spammed to death. Keep it up...

Wrong thread maybe?
Quote from Shadowww :It's over 9000.

Everytime i hear/see this ... i lol

Anyways, i dont find this thread as interesting or something ... so, bye ... (ignores this thread now).
Quote from AtomAnt :If you died today, do you believe that there would be a computer waiting for you in heaven or heck?

Would you be happy dieing behind the wheel of this SIM?

If indeed you did die behind your wheel , would you believe that God would finish the lap/ race for you?

Ant

nah, id be ridin jade goodie tbh
Cheers, there's an image I could've lived the rest of my days without

But dear god, why? /shudder
my life is runied now
i was planning a nice day , going out with some laidies this afternoon , then i read abour riding jade goody now i have to sit here and hibernate till it clears from my head

Take a newspaper, and a good warm choloate, that gets your thoughts of it. Or even better, you said "going out with ladies", jesus tit**** me, MAN! Use the opertunity, no time to grudge now! Thank me later.

Edit : sorry for going off topic, heading back now.

God VS LFS
(42 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG