The online racing simulator
LRF Class
(39 posts, started )
Thx for server Bean0! I was there yesterday and enjoyed few races (despite the fact I am not a big fan of LRF, but this will change soon )
Thanks Bean0. I love your server
Quote from jonny__27 :Btw, which are the LRF cars? I know the TBO class has XRT, FXO and RB4, but I know nothing about the LRF

LX6 RAC FZ5. aaaaa
Quote from jonny__27 :Btw, which are the LRF cars? I know the TBO class has XRT, FXO and RB4, but I know nothing about the LRF

Quote from geeman1 :LX6, RAC and FZ5

Quote from jonny__27 :Thanks

Quote from Shadowww :LX6 RAC FZ5. aaaaa

Come on Shadowww, at lease read the thread before upping your post-count with yet more useless posts.

SD.

EDIT: I take it all back see posts below......
Quote from SparkyDave :Come on Shadowww, at lease read the thread before upping your post-count with yet more useless posts.

SD.

You just told him what is in the class, I told why the class has this name

ok </offtopic>
Quote from SparkyDave :Come on Shadowww, at lease read the thread before upping your post-count with yet more useless posts.

SD.

It wasn't useless. I didn't know where the LRF class got its name
just had to post, the racing on CR|LFR yesterday night was brilliant, even tho I hadn't much time. Was good that finally some more people joined in, after two days with only me and a guy named Batch running hotlaps
Team 400 ran/runs a lrf server the RAC is my fav car and i love the lx's also. seems there is always people posting in the forums about where is this or that server but i never see them on

well you wont see me on in a few until the next patch but the server remains up i might go and check to see if it still on RAC/FZ5 WEsthill
so... DOES time work in our (my) favour?
Quote from mutt107 :they need to make a drift filter, stunt filter ect.. shouldn't be that hard since they made a cruise filter.

+ 1 ... and a million times!
AFAIR I already suggested this, buried deep within some discussion about the former-not-dead tbo/ctra discussion. Nice to spot some life-signs of actual lrf-drivers on the forum!

I for one loved the way STCC-public / ctra came about and into life. Especially the lrf-server they had for the non-beginners was a brilliant one - and the Jump&Bum later became my drug to fill that very loss, indeed.

Now with both gone, there rarely is some good pick-up racing going on with these beauties! Come on, spread the word. These cars are worthy contenders when it comes to using some actual skill!

Greets
DrBen
Quote from DrBen :I for one loved the way STCC-public / ctra came about and into life. Especially the lrf-server they had for the non-beginners was a brilliant one - and the Jump&Bum later became my drug to fill that very loss, indeed.

i run a BNJ server, but only one combo with LRF.
I've been putting on some hours in the old LX6. But I feel the CR server needs to adjust it's track rotation. Tracks like Aston GP and Ky Long realistically wouldn't be raced by the likes of the LRF's. You want short, point and squirt tracks . . . . The Fe's are ideal, as are the short astons. WE is just too long, with too many high speed corners and straights, and I think the same stands for Kyoto. The LX's top out at 140 which makes for a rather long and dull banked section.

Prehaps the server could do with some tlc and people might be more encouraged to race the tracks provided. It's not so bad at the moment becuase it's normally just me and I track rotate untill I get one i like.

I think I'm finally getting to tame the beast that is the LX6, but I still have a lot to learn about setting it up.
#37 - troy
You forget that there are other cars in this class too and most of the aston combos (in general every combo with a long enough straight) make some great racing against the fz5 and raceabout, it's one of the few tracks where the class is really nicely balanced and you can get a race win in any of the cars.
Come on at CF server Lets have some nice races...
I was. We did, and I shall see you there again no doubt.

LRF Class
(39 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG