The online racing simulator
[MTDZX]: X-treme Alert 6
(15 posts, started )
Yup! Hello again. There might be some errors on the video, at least one and sorry for that but at least we tried

X-treme Alert 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVqZblc2zss

EDIT: Sorry, no HD available
Hawt!
Some of them were pure luck, but k, nice skills guys. Especially at synchronized tricks.
Nice video I like the editing and other
Quote from stickylfs :Nice video I like the editing and other

Now that was big surprise because you are also in that video
Pretty good stuff
6:42-6:51 Awesome stunt vid once again

Theres 1 chance to cheat that, but i think that this was just pure luck with good skills
that bf1 drift was cool :P
That was a change of pace. Not bad.
#10 - Arm0
Kewl Video
when i started watching this movie i was 'gosh, another drift video' but, few seconds later i was HOLY SH*****...

u guys are insane!
fantastic!!!

5/5
Quote from buck77 :when i started watching this movie i was 'gosh, another drift video' but, few seconds later i was HOLY SH*****...

[...]

Same here.. It's nice, maybe some fancy effects and sync with the music would have given it a bit more 'punch'..

Anyway.. I liked the synchronized drifting/jumping/parking etc. best
Quote from Sponge :Same here.. It's nice, maybe some fancy effects and sync with the music would have given it a bit more 'punch'..

Anyway.. I liked the synchronized drifting/jumping/parking etc. best

heh, thank You.

Well, some people have said that those are made pure luck. Well Of Course any stunt needs a bit luck for success but I say it is 50% luck and 50% skill. Because you have to know the setups, right angles to ramp and if making some dual or even with more people, you have to know them also and their skills and thinkings.

We will continue this series Because it is just pure fun to do it. Of Course, I need some practise for editing videos, but I am graduating slowly but for sure
This, sir, iz 1337.:elefant: And you know, I rarely watch a whole 8 minutes YouNoob vid without getting bored at some point. You and your team mates are incredibly skilled, it's incredible to see you controlling the car at every possible situation or nearly. So, 5 stars, and keep it up !
That was a really entertaining stunt vid... made my day.. especially the bf1 drifting and the fz doing the parking bays..

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG