The online racing simulator
Old player come back for a thrash - some questions
how do

i used to play S1 all the time and havn't played for donkeys then went back on the site and wahey S2 is out

just got a few Qs:

1) where has the credit system gone? i used to like building up to gettting a new car now i can just jump straight in the best ones

2) when i bought it, it came up in my account that i payed, but the licence still said S1 - so i entered the voucher that i got via email after paying my second £12 and it worked... but i recently found out that voucher is not for use like that its for other people? so how should it have updated me to S2 then? and can i get back that voucher and give it to a mate or summat?

S.
#2 - TiJay
Glad another LFS player is returning LFS being a sim and all, all the cars should be available at the start and IMO the credits, if they ever come back, should be used for other purposes. After all, do you have to fly 40 hours in a Cessna on MS Flight Sim before you unlock the Lear Jet? :P I can't help you with your registration problem being a lowly demo racer, sorry mate.
#3 - Chaos
1) yup, credits are gone
2) the voucher is a one time use only, it upgrades your account on lfs.net... after you have used it, it's useless...
Quote from KiNeSiS :how do

i used to play S1 all the time and havn't played for donkeys then went back on the site and wahey S2 is out

just got a few Qs:

1) where has the credit system gone? i used to like building up to gettting a new car now i can just jump straight in the best ones

2) when i bought it, it came up in my account that i payed, but the licence still said S1 - so i entered the voucher that i got via email after paying my second £12 and it worked... but i recently found out that voucher is not for use like that its for other people? so how should it have updated me to S2 then? and can i get back that voucher and give it to a mate or summat?

S.

First off, welcome back. The credit system is nolonger used. Yes you can jump straight in the best ones, but can you handle them

2nd Question, that would have to be answered by the Devs
ok peeps, cheers for the quick replys

the game is every bit as good as i remember it, and better!

(only now i got a juicy Logitech MOMOMOMO Force wheel to battle through the corners with :P)

has it really come on alot since S1? i'll find out in a bit wont i
Oh yes. It has
i see you are now officially S2 licensed

have fun on track
welcome back mate.. i've been practising for weeks with the new cars with the occassional online salvo.. what a great game.. its annoying its so good, i just cant get on with TOCA 3
i too am dipping my feet in the waters of s2 being a old skook s1 owner, this may of answered my other post made

let's see how hard this game still is, i remember it's a PITA w/out a joystick or wheel

:P
Well, they have already been removed from the online charts

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG