The online racing simulator
G25 broken, what to do
(35 posts, started )
Im not neccesarily looking for a different shifter. Tbh, even though the standard G25 shifter sucks, i love all the buttons on it, and thats the main reason i want one. If i dont find one soon though, i think im either gonna buy a frex shifter or something aftermarket, or just buy a new G25 or maybe that porsche wheel or whatever it is.
btw, why has the price of the G25 gone up 50 euros? Are they better compared to the old ones?
There were some rumors that the G27 was going to be released. German Pixmania is now selling them at 163 €, that's really an attractive price point.
Alright, got mailed back and looks like I'm getting a replacement unit, but they asked me to send the plug of the adapter and the USB-cable of the broken unit back to identify if it's really broken ( how do they do that, the pedals are broken, not the energy supply?).

The plug is probably the Force Feedback cable, but isn't the USB-cable attached to the G25?
#30 - STF
I think they want you to cut it, to make sure the unit is disabled.
Send another mail to be sure.
Yeah, they say I have to cut of the plug of the power unit and the USB cable going into the wheel.

Logitech is awesome, I'm a very happy customer right now
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Im still trying to find a shifter to buy.

It's possible I'm getting a G25 replacement, just waiting on a few things from Logitech to pull through for me...

If I do, and if you you want I'll sell the shifter separate to you.. it works fine, however sometimes it will jump out of 5th but it's a intermittent problem and you just have to re-gear.
Quote from Dillyracer :

Logitech is awesome, I'm a very happy customer right now

Yup, they really are the best company I've ever dealt with.

My brother had the same situation as you with one of his old DFP's. 2 months out of warranty, but they still replaced it without a problem.

His EVGA video card died the other day, 2 weeks out of warranty and they didn't want to know. They just lost a long term customer.

Logitech's attitude to customer service is what will keep me buying their products for ever.
Dilly got hisnew G25 set a few days ago

i did the same (my shifter broke)

2 emails 2 days later and it was here
Quote from The Moose :Yup, they really are the best company I've ever dealt with.

My brother had the same situation as you with one of his old DFP's. 2 months out of warranty, but they still replaced it without a problem.

His EVGA video card died the other day, 2 weeks out of warranty and they didn't want to know. They just lost a long term customer.

Logitech's attitude to customer service is what will keep me buying their products for ever.

Or was until I delt with them.. now I'll most likely be using Fanatech stuff and Saitek/microsoft keyboards/mice.. ..

G25 broken, what to do
(35 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG