The online racing simulator

Poll : What Car

XFG
RB4
GTR's
FXO
XFR
Car for next GP?
What car? thats all i want to know.. what car..
You missed some cars there, didnt you? (UF1)

I voted for XFG, but all of the cars on the list except the big GTR's would be ok with me.

GTR's are already driven in many leagues or single races. (And I cant drive them fast ) Okok, I cant drive ANY car fast.
I'd be happy with any of those on the list, less happy with the XFR, but very happy with the GTR's
#4 - Cawwa
I like the XFR car ...
#5 - Tukko
anything else than XFR :doh: voted for RB4.. of course
xfg all the way, no worrying about tires blowing up!
#7 - robt
XRR and a south city track! (i get addicted lol) its a good fun combo. unless you dont have concentration.
Supprisingly I voted RB4 - it is a great, underused car!

Would love an Blackwood XFG 60 lapper tho
Blackwood XFG is a LOT of fun, but to me XFR is the most suited car to these races, FXO/RB4 would be fun too.

Big GTs are definately a no-no with me, they're just not good for close racing like the FWD cars are, and i'm no good with 'em

1st XFR
2nd XFG
3rd FXO
4th RB4
5th UF1
6th GTRs

Gotta be at Aston Historic tho'
My choice would be the RB4 too, I've never had a chance to use it in a longer race. I know it's not popular enough, so I voted instead for XFG so we'd have at least a car without slick tires.
i voted rb4 because i had a chance to race these cars and they just make you smile, such good fun
FXO all the way babeh
Would love the XFR Again,

I Love Driving it Now and So much Fun,

Not good with the GTR but ok with RB4 and FXO and XFG,

XFR, XFG for me. I don't like the gliding feel of the RB4 and don't really like the FXO in long stretches. Can't drive the big GTRs, so..
why not ask the top 3 drivers from server one to pick a car and the top 3 from servers 2 to pick the track? but there was a fern bay track on the challenge cup for the xfr, it was really good and the rb4 is so fast there too, maybe it is the same track stoney is thinking about.
Quote from Tukko :anything else than XFR :doh:

I agree, voted for GTR's

But XFG isn't bad either
#17 - Vain
Yay for FZR on Westhill!
Kyoto GP would also be nice.

I want loooooong races!

Vain
Dont care just want to race in a GP

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG