The online racing simulator
Thankyou
(18 posts, started )
#1 - popsy
Thankyou
this is a random thread just thanking the devs for LFS. although our updates and new patches might not come as quick as we want, or maybe the new cars we all want and are starving for rnt here yet, but i still have to thank scawen, victor and eric for there wondeful work to date.

here here.

Fanboys anyone?
#3 - Mrwei
Thanks the LFS.

It's a real Amazing SIM
Although I'm not quite happy with the communication policy at the momtent, LFS stays the best sim I've driven so far.

Thanks for that and keep up the good work!!
Sigh......
I don't justify whine topics or attacks on the developers, but topics like this does the exact oposit of what it's intended to do. If you like LFS, good for you and support it by all means, but sometimes things are better kept to yourselfe. The same goes to me, and everyone else that whines about the progress and rate of development - better to be kept for ourselfe.
There are better ways showing you like LFS than making topics about it.
Sarcasm?
Quote from aimbottle :Although I'm not quite happy with the communication policy at the momtent, LFS stays the best sim I've driven so far.

Thanks for that and keep up the good work!!

Why you dont like comunicating to devs policy? You can have an answer from scawen in forums or writing e-mail and they answering them realy fast. Devs realy keeps good comunication with community Thank you Scavier
I think he means progress reports etc. That kind of communication.
People should be happy even getting something.
Scawen, Erik and Victor could give a shit in everyone and leave, and stop updating.
I dont think they really want to update a game for some people when they are crying like a little baby

Would you give your sister a hug when she says you sucks? I dont think so
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :I think he means progress reports etc. That kind of communication.

How do you imagine progres reports? Test paches are like progres reports and much more. You see alll progres and you can try it
I don't really understand why these topics keep coming up. It's not the first one.

Okay, you could send them a PM?
Why even bother?

Oh btw you can't send PM's to Moderators I don't think.. I tried once
#15 - Jakg
Depends if they have PM's enabled or not :P
Thanks for the Scirocco!
Quote from Riders Motion :Thanks for the Scirocco!

This.

Kissing ass was tried shortly after the initial delay and it didn't work then either.
Oh You're welcome

/me hides from Scavier

Thankyou
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG