The online racing simulator
Yeah, the bulk of the sessions will be races, and will have the three-wide start to practice that.

And yes, I may throw a phantom caution to get some SC practice in. I won't do any phantoms during the big show, don't worry.

And the only official part of Friday's session was the 60 minute open-track session. The race after was just for a bit of fun.

d
practise was allright for me, although i got a crash from mister aroX123,
so thx for that....
but i would prefer another starting procedure like it is in igtc.
so safety car goes in earlier and the pace and the start is made by the leaders.
and the green flag just if it was a correct one or if a restart is necessary.
would make things way more safe.
but anyway just keep on practising guys =)

karkar
Quote from dekojester :Yeah, the bulk of the sessions will be races, and will have the three-wide start to practice that.

And yes, I may throw a phantom caution to get some SC practice in. I won't do any phantoms during the big show, don't worry.

And the only official part of Friday's session was the 60 minute open-track session. The race after was just for a bit of fun.

d

Ohhhhhhh deko you know in the big show your going to have that phantom debris caution in the big dance, lol
It was a great experience for me, both qualy session and those few short races.
I have no problem using R2s, but realy need more practice when it comes to drafting.

I only wish if people would be more careful during SC, and if someone would explain to all of us the term "two files". I know that everybody here have the good knowledge of what it stands for, but nobody followed that rule. Everyone was driving on his own, looking for better starrt position, so I think we had "3 to 4 files" in some point.

Again, it was pure pleasure for me to drive with you guys, all thou I was someone else`s collateral damage a couple of times.
Quote from karkar :practise was allright for me, although i got a crash from mister aroX123,
so thx for that....
but i would prefer another starting procedure like it is in igtc.
so safety car goes in earlier and the pace and the start is made by the leaders.
and the green flag just if it was a correct one or if a restart is necessary.
would make things way more safe.
but anyway just keep on practising guys =)

karkar

The first time we did the race when I was in pole, that's exactly what I tried to do. Safety car said it was going in and moved down to the inside and then I slowed down because I assumed it was my provocative to hit the gas whenever I wanted between T3 and the SF line.

Perhaps we could have some clarification on that Deko? If we are all going to be on Vent on the big day and you say "ready, ready, ready, go!" people are going to jump the gun slightly and chances of them hitting the person in front are much higher. I was bumped when you issued a green flag because the person behind me in pos 3 second-guessed when I was going to take off.

Surely the front row should have the advantage of deciding when to put the power down and the cars behind have to react to that rather than everyone trying to second-guess when you are going to say "go".

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG