The online racing simulator
2009 Kyoto 500 : Practice Session 1
Hello all !

The first practice session for the 2009 Kyoto 500 will be a one-hour free practice session, held on Friday, May 8th, 2009. The session will start at 19:00 UTC, and run until 20:00 UTC. LFS will be set to a 60 minute qualifying session. You may do as many laps as you like, and telepit and telespec freely also.

Server will be NDR|LFSBC & NDRC, set to KY1 / FO8. The server will not be Passworded.

Please feel free to use this session to start getting some setup work done on your R2 sets. Also, I'll be in Ventrilo, so feel free to enter into it to test it and hang out. Vent info will be posted soon.

Hope to see some of you there !

d

Session Replay

Session Statistics
Do i need to have my KY500 skin already done for this session?
Quote from Kid222 :Do i need to have my KY500 skin already done for this session?

I don't think so
Skins have to be on on Pole Day and Bump Day
Alrighty then, thanks.
damn...

19:00 UTC is 3 hours ahead of my time...
it will be 4 pm here, I will be working till 6 pm...

I will loose this first session!!
#7 - J@tko
Quote from buck77 :I will loose this first session!!

Don't worry - there will be plenty more
Quote from TexasLTU :I wonder how much

For KY250 there was over 15 iirc, so you'll have really plenty of chances.
Quote from J@tko :Don't worry - there will be plenty more

Thx J@tko...

It's just I don't wanna loose any chance of racing! I have less than 150 online laps!

But, oh well...

Looking forward to the next one!! \o/
Quote from buck77 :Thx J@tko...

It's just I don't wanna loose any chance of racing! I have less than 150 online laps!

But, oh well...

That's only 150 more, and you will get those just turning up to your practice sessions
Quote from J@tko :That's only 150 more, and you will get those just turning up to your practice sessions

weee

thx for all the suport! ^_^'
Quote from buck77 :Thx J@tko...

But, oh well...

Yeah man you still have over a month and probably at least 20 more sessions to go before the kyoto 500.
Thanks for the support everyone!!!!

I'm not feeling sad anymore!!!
IT'S LIKE A DREAM FOR ME TO RACE THE 500!!!
Quote from buck77 :Thanks for the support everyone!!!!

I'm not feeling sad anymore!!!
IT'S LIKE A DREAM FOR ME TO RACE THE 500!!!

Me too, except at Indy, not Kyoto
Session replay in the OP.

If you have any protests to file, please do so. It wil help us ensure quality for the racing in future sessions.

Statistics will be up later today.

d
I'm very happy with 6th fastest on race set with a good dollop of fuel and knackered tyres! Obviously drafting was a big part of it, thank you to everyone who did so with me. I really enjoyed the session actually, thanks NDR once again
Quote from pacesetter :Me too, except at Indy, not Kyoto

[ot]I'd rather like charlotte/lowe's, but the 600mile race[/ot]
Sorry for my fail. Firefox decided to pop up just as I was turning into T3
PW it next time please, i saw lot of pit exit failures and race was 'le terribel.
It was a great practise guys I really enjoyed it.
Especially since I finished 4th
Great fun, nice practise
If some people didn't know what happens when you start with a pace car and also when a safety car is deployed, at least they do now.

I believe there will be plenty more practice sessions like yesterday between now and qualifying/race day. Personally I recommend that a little race like last night is held after the practice sessions just for people to get an idea of what happens. IE : during the pace laps (trying to keep a steady speed) and hen the safety car was deployed (begin slowing down immediately because you don't want to be doing 180mph when you come up behind the safety car which is only doing 90mph).
Remember some of the Practice sessions will be races anyway, and I wouldn't be surprised if deko threw in some "surprise" cautions in some of them
#25 - 5haz
Hah, he didn't need to throw in any 'suprise' ones last night.

Well, it's all good practise, thanks a lot lads.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG