The online racing simulator
Ban from [NLR] NL Racing Copper
Hi Guys,

My favorite server has banned me, for crashing.

That is a bit of a problem that they were right for that 1 time (the guy was really annoying, blocking and smashing me). I lost a bit of self control and smashed him of the track.

Does anyone know how long the ban takes, or how I can send a e-mail to the admins??

That they kicked me for that day ok, but longer.......

Tnx
#2 - garph
Vote bans are 12 hours. Admin bans can be for as long as they want.

Someone here might be able to put you in contact with and email or website. Check the team list on LFS world to see if they are there, it might have a website.

Moral of the story, don't wreck, no matter what. They would be perfectly within their rights to never let you back in.
Well...you should contact for admins for example, if they have web-sites, go there and tell about why you want to get unban. that's the best way in my opinion.

I am too asdesdfegfawfsffassdfaesdf I mean too slow...but yes, 12 hours or contact admins
Quote from Bazzz66 :Hi Guys,

My favorite server has banned me, for crashing.

That is a bit of a problem that they were right for that 1 time (the guy was really annoying, blocking and smashing me). I lost a bit of self control and smashed him of the track.

Does anyone know how long the ban takes, or how I can send a e-mail to the admins??

That they kicked me for that day ok, but longer.......

Tnx

Hi,

It was a vote by other players , so the ban was for 12 hours.
I checked the ban file and bazzz66 was not in it anymore.

LFSLapper was down yesterday , but normaly you can read the server rules with !rules or type !help and click rules.
Crashing other players is not allowed on NLR . If see by me ( or other admin ) people will be bannend or kicked. Min. ban is 1 day( 24 hours ) or longer.

ps. we dont have a website ( is still under construction ).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG