The online racing simulator
Dead Men Racing Tonight
(10 posts, started )
#1 - HVS5b
Dead Men Racing Tonight
Hi,

Any chance of somebody PM'ing me the password so I can join tonights race?

Thanks

You made it just on time
#3 - HVS5b
Glad I did

A cracking good race, nice driving all

Right good fun starting from the back of the grid as I missed qualifying but just made it in time for the race.

Looking forward to next weeks selection.

Thanks for letting me in to take part, appreciated!
Yeah, you hopped in just in time for the race start Had some good fights with you

Normally we don't pm the password to people. Instead we kindly ask people to register on the DMR forum, where you can find the password in a designated thread But, we'll let it slide just this once
How much did you pay him for the free publicity?
Glad you could make it Rooster, had a nice bit of a race with you between pit stops, too quick for me though , good race.

zeugnimod
#7 - HVS5b
Quote from obsolum :Normally we don't pm the password to people. Instead we kindly ask people to register on the DMR forum, where you can find the password in a designated thread But, we'll let it slide just this once

Had joined the forum last night, but because I had literally just joined I could not access the password thread. Should be fine for next week

Quote from DratsaB :Glad you could make it Rooster, had a nice bit of a race with you between pit stops, too quick for me though , good race.

Aye, that was a nice few laps with yourself in front, me behind and another dmr chappie following me. Only reason I was quicker at the time was low fuel, didn't stop until about the 45min mark.

A pleasure to able to concentrate properly on driving and not worry about being hit left, right and centre
Quote from zeugnimod :How much did you pay him for the free publicity?

We offered him a chase view drive on the server
Don't even think of telling Doorman! :hidesbehi
If that's the case I'm gonna start a thread about your server in every subforum now.

Dead Men Racing Tonight
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG