The online racing simulator
Long Desert Road
(22 posts, started )
Long Desert Road
I see all hose addons that don't really mean alot to me, but there's one thing I haven't read about.

a 50mile sraight road.

I think it would be nice to have this very long, 8 lane wide ''track'' so u can try (I.E.) to get a lx6 to drive 260kmh or the uf1000 go 175kmh.

If there is such sort of add-on please copy/paste a link to it, czue i really urge to get such a thing.

BTW, wouldnt it be great to give a FZR 1001 bhp and see if it reaches 407 ^^?? I think it would
A long desert road? Then I think Desert Bus is the perfect game for you

If LFS had such a track, people would probably try it one time and never again, because it would become boring very soon.
Quote from Test Driver :A long desert road? Then I think Desert Bus is the perfect game for you

If LFS had such a track, people would probably try it one time and never again, because it would become boring very soon.

Hahahahah, LMAO That game is gold man.
#4 - J@tko
What is that?

lol
Quote from Test Driver :A long desert road? Then I think Desert Bus is the perfect game for you

''If i wanted rejection, idd audition''

please STFU if you dont have anything sane to say...
Quote from remcees :''If i wanted rejection, idd audition''

But that post was 100% sane.
You can't mod tracks into LFS, so posting in the unofficial addons section about one was always a doomed thread.

Also - I don't think it would be very fun, waiting for an extra number to pop up on the clock every few seconds. Actually, its a pretty terrible idea.
So you're saying you wouldn't mind if all cars in LFS had a 30% reduced top speed? Blasting thru the back stretches of South City is awesome because of the speed sensation... Blasting even faster thru a stretch like that, or like the Mulsanne would be worth it.
Quote from remcees :''If i wanted rejection, idd audition''

Don't like it?
Well this is the internet so enjoy your stay.
Quote from remcees :I see all hose addons that don't really mean alot to me, but there's one thing I haven't read about.

a 50mile sraight road.

I think it would be nice to have this very long, 8 lane wide ''track'' so u can try (I.E.) to get a lx6 to drive 260kmh or the uf1000 go 175kmh.

If there is such sort of add-on please copy/paste a link to it, czue i really urge to get such a thing.

BTW, wouldnt it be great to give a FZR 1001 bhp and see if it reaches 407 ^^?? I think it would

No there is no addon for such. Also editing the roads in LFS isnt possible. Well from what I have seen sofar it isnt.

@ Giving the FZR 1001bhp and see if it reaches 407 ??. whats the point of that ?.

@ 'If i wanted rejection, idd audition'' please STFU if you dont have anything sane to say.... Now that aint verypolite to a forum member who made a very funny post.

@ General showing this kinda behaviour on a public forum isnt very nice. Youre bound to get in to trouble that way. Be more mature and if you dont like the post people make then dont react.
where to download Desert bus? it looks cool
Quote from Breizh :So you're saying you wouldn't mind if all cars in LFS had a 30% reduced top speed? Blasting thru the back stretches of South City is awesome because of the speed sensation... Blasting even faster thru a stretch like that, or like the Mulsanne would be worth it.

On a game, its not really now is it. In real life I could understand, but looking at a series of moving images the sense of speed isn't really exciting.
if you guys can talk serious about all the background stuff regarding a program that controlls the fuel consumpion (yes, i saw that particular thread -.-) then why can't you take others serious.

407 is from the topgear series, in which jeremy tries to reach it with a veyron.... duh -.-
That's not Jeremy in the Veyron... That's James May (a.k.a Captain Slow) in it going for 407 km/h. :P
175kph with a UF1? Get a car to slipstream and Kyoto or an other long track and there you go!
Quote from Bose321 :175kph with a UF1? Get a car to slipstream and Kyoto or an other long track and there you go!

*sigh*

LOL i didnt know what was his top speed, then lets say 200kmph on its own power
Well, get someone to push, reach 300kmh, then let it run on it own power for a couple of seconds till it slows down to about 200kph. kthxbai
#18 - Xito
Is there srsly no way to edit tracks in LFS????
No.
Quote from Xito :Is there srsly no way to edit tracks in LFS????

Layouts only atm, and you cant use them yourself
#21 - Xito
what about the shift+u menu? you can kinda make a new track, but is there any way to f.eks. make the drag strip longer? you can place alot of objects and stuff, but I don't see any way to change the road...
Quote from Xito :what about the shift+u menu? you can kinda make a new track, but is there any way to f.eks. make the drag strip longer? you can place alot of objects and stuff, but I don't see any way to change the road...

thats layout editing

Long Desert Road
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG