The online racing simulator
Throtle reduction
(4 posts, started )
Throtle reduction
Yesterday i found out that my throttle pedal would only go for like 85%(ingame, i almost pressed it through the floor XD), its been like this for a while now - god i cannot wait to drive with full throttle, that must be so much fater - but my question is: Is there some option which i can select so that when i press throttle instead of 85%, ingame it will calculate as 100%

i do not have the throttl/brake centre reduction on
i still havbe to try and recalibrate my axes

any suggestions?
There should be a option in the controller menu where u could change the values for accelerating and braking thingy. Dont know the exact name of it - but i saw it myself and tryed it. Im on mouse, so i cant tell that will it fix your problem but im pretty sure that it will, if u cant find it then reply and ill make a screenshot for u.
Unlock calibration, then reset calibration using tool like DXTweak and recalibrate them.
Quote from Shadowww :Unlock calibration, then reset calibration using tool like DXTweak and recalibrate them.

As Shadow has said above, but it should work fine without DXTweak. start LFS goto Options/controllers, then click on axis/FF button then unlock etc.

Remember before you lock the calibration ingame press all your pedals to full extent, and steering full-lock to full-lock, then lock calibration.

If this dosn't fix your throttle pedal, repeat but only press the throttle pedal to around 3/4 (75%) full travel then lock and try.

Good luck.

SD.

Throtle reduction
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG