The online racing simulator
Can't log in to LFS site!
(9 posts, started )
the problem is that i can't login in to LFS site, and my game password dosent work!

i tried with 3 acc and neither of them works!

pls help

tnx
#2 - J@tko
You need to use your WEB Password, which is probably different to your GAME password
(At least I think that's right :hide
Quote from J@tko :You need to use your WEB Password, which is probably different to your GAME password
(At least I think that's right :hide

i know. im using my WEB password! and i get this message

Quote :Your attempt to login failed.

Make sure that you are using your WEBpassword and not your GAMEpassword to login here.

If you forgot your WEBpassword, you can retreive your login details by entering your email address (should be the one you registered with).

If you continue to experience problems, even though you are certain that your login details are correct, you can contact us, stating your problem.

and then i go to retrive my user and password!

and then i get this email

Quote :Live for Speed - retrieve your login details:

Hereby we send you your login details, as you've requested on our website [url]www.lfs.net:[/url]

username: Marcoliboar
WEBpassword: ******

Kind regards, LFS Team

and then i try again and still nothing! i can't log in to site!

help!

and yes, iv tried on a diferent computer to, cleaned my cookies and etc..nothing works.
same thing happened to me 3 days ago and i dont have a clue why
you tried with 3 different accounts? Don't you think you have your answer right there, at least in part? You are only allowed 1 account, what the hell would you need more for? Pardon my French
Quote from CasseBent :you tried with 3 different accounts? Don't you think you have your answer right there, at least in part? You are only allowed 1 account, what the hell would you need more for? Pardon my French

non of the accounts worked.. it was just for testing. i dont need 3 accounts lol

only one that works!
then don't make 2 more

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG