The online racing simulator
Missing Servers
(5 posts, started )
Missing Servers
Hi,

Some servers seem to be missing in my in game server browser. I can see them in lfs world and through other web based means with loads of people on. They don't appear when I download all the servers from the master server. And if i try to connect to them using Join2LFS or directly in game I get a 'connection timed out' error while trying to join. The servers are the same version I am running.

I specifically can not see or join these servers:
LFS France I C 09
PLFS Summer League

I was connected to them only last week. Also interesting is that a friend on the same ISP has exactly the same problem - Virgin Media (Telewest/ Blueyonder).

Any ideas? I've noticed this happen for short periods before but never for the days it has been going on now. Surely not a routing problem? Any way I can get IP addresses for the servers to tracert them?

Thanks.
maybye you have turned of private servers filter. YOu can change it pres conect to master server and thenat the bottom you should ess aditional options
If someone with the same ISP has the problem, it could be a network hole somewhere. Try ringing your ISP and ask them what the problem is. If they're any good (or, more likely, if enough people ring them and complain :rolleyes, they'll sort it.

You can also only get server IPs once your connected, through netstat. I don't think there's any way to find it otherwise
thanks guys.

It not a filter problem as i can't connect to the servers too.

I'd be happy to speak to my ISP but I have no idea what to tell them - I don't have the IP address to show them. Literally all I can say is: 'I can't connect to some servers in this game' and they'll naturally be: 'not our problem'. I guess I'll have to ask around for the IP.

cheers.
The LC Cruise server is gone too. Is it the server or its now shown? ... My STAAATS! ...

Missing Servers
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG