The online racing simulator
fast and the furious is back!
(11 posts, started )
i know that the fast and furious isn't very well liked on lfs but i am one of the select few wo think it is great!

the new film has just come out and i was wondering if sum1 could please make the skins to go with it. the skyline for the XRT and the chevelle for XRG.
much appreciated, thanks.

sorry the pics arent in a list, cudnt make them do that for some reason.
The skyline. Its just blue. Why dont you just make a blue car in-game?
it has the bonnet buldge and the little vents on the body kit nd stuff. i just wanted a skyline skin with these details.
You do realise you cant have bonnet bulges and bodykits in LFS?

The only way i can see someone doing it with a skin is with a shadow kit, but i dont think you will get the desired results.
Umm, maybe that ?
Attached images
XRG_Skyline GTR.jpg
close, but cud the bonnet be changed for the bonnet bludge. as put forward above, maybe using a shadow kit?
thanks to huever takes this challenge up
please please please can sum1 make these skins!?
come on please, can sum1 maybe just edit the one posted above to give it the bonnet buldge part please? thanks to huever, if anyone takes it up
.... please ....
This is late but if you post the hood(bonnet)buldge and any other small details I'll put it on for you.(I'm not the best at making stuff but I will do better than I have ever done putting the parts on because I want this too.)
Quote from Stingray1700 :This is late but if you post the hood(bonnet)buldge I'll put it on for you.

I know you are trying to help, but please, stop bumping old skin threads.

The people who posted them have forgotten about there requests by now, so just leave the threads alone.

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG