The online racing simulator
DS OutGauge Dashboard!
I have a M3 DS Simply cart and want to make my DS useful for LFS . Would anyone mind quickly knocking one up for me ?
Anyone interested?
#3 - GabbO
I´m not even sure homebrew is even possible on DS, Nintendo isnt really open too these kind of things.

And such an applications would require big efforts, as this isn´t a simple local application.
And why the hell of god names do u need that? ... Cant see the gauges? Or just need some fancy stuff?
Quote from GabbO :I´m not even sure homebrew is even possible on DS, Nintendo isnt really open too these kind of things.

And such an applications would require big efforts, as this isn´t a simple local application.

Yes they cant take homebrew. Just need the right firmware and such...

Quote from hazaky :And why the hell of god names do u need that? ... Cant see the gauges? Or just need some fancy stuff?

For the same reason people wanted Virtual LFS DASH maybe? To get the things of the main screen so it looks cleaner..
But there is no reason for dashboard. The gauge is so big that u cant see the picture?
It's possible, but it takes a lot ore effort than you make it out to be. for **** sake.
XtenDS is quite easy to use, it is just that I am useless at OutGauge!
Quote from shaun463 :XtenDS is quite easy to use, it is just that I am useless at OutGauge!

Not the ****ing point. Developing for a device that you're inexperienced with is a lot more difficult than you make it out to be. Why don't you ****ing do it yourself, as you don't seem to grasp the difficulty of doing something like that.

Or you could eat the DS's battery, that'd solve the problem too.
I do understand how difficult it is, but there are a few DS programmers on the forums. XtenDS has basically the same layout as Game Maker.
Quote from shaun463 :I do understand how difficult it is, but there are a few DS programmers on the forums. XtenDS has basically the same layout as Game Maker.

How do you have proof that there are a few DS programmers on the forums? Are you just using the general rule that on any moderately busy forum there's smart ****ers, or do you actually know that they are? And if they are, what reward are they giving you for making this program that likely you and the "few DS programmers" would use? At least C# and stuff Outgauge things are useful as anyone can run them, this seems so specific it wouldn't be worth anyones effort for 3 people at the most to use.
It wouldn't be just a few... About as many as PSP outgauage and there has even been an LFS DS Viewer before which was much more complex!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG