The online racing simulator
rally simulators
(66 posts, started )
rally simulators
Hey everyone

I recently downloaded RBR ( Richard Burns Rally) and really got right into the game, and I was wondering if there was any 3rd gen console (x-box 360 and ps3) gameout that comes close to RBR.
Inspired by RBR I went out and bought "DIRT" and was trully dissapointed. The cars handle far from realistic and that made the game not a true rally simulator. ( in my opinion anyways)
Is there any good rally simulators out there for PS3 or X-box 360that i'm over looking???
IMO...no.
No.
No.
No.
Nein.
Nyet
Nadda.
Nē.
Try Race Driver 3 i kind of like it. it has rally , rallycross , truck rally and all.
Quote from deiwisxxx :Try Race Driver 3 i kind of like it. it has rally , rallycross , truck rally and all.

CCCCCCCOMBO BREAKER.

On topic: If you mean ToCA Race Driver 3, it's physics suck.
There were rumours, that Solberg was creating his own game-simulator, but then there were rumors, that he cancelled the development, because he was afraid that same thing would happened to him as happend to richard burns and collin mcrae...strange...
the big goose egg

that means no
Quote from majod :There were rumours, that Solberg was creating his own game-simulator, but then there were rumors, that he cancelled the development, because he was afraid that same thing would happened to him as happend to richard burns and collin mcrae...strange...

That story sounds like bs. The game probably was cancelled (unless someone knows better) but that other part...
I thought DiRT would be mentioned here. How about DiRT?
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :How about DiRT?

How about read?

Quote from simulation :Inspired by RBR I went out and bought "DIRT" and was trully dissapointed. The cars handle far from realistic and that made the game not a true rally simulator. ( in my opinion anyways)

Haven't played, but maybe sega rally (that new one)? Old one was quite good.
Quote from GrIp DrIvEr :I thought DiRT would be mentioned here. How about DiRT?

Read and THINK

If you played it you would have known it's arcade...
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Quote from richukss :Haven't played, but maybe sega rally (that new one)? Old one was quite good.

Yeah its probably better than Dirt aswell.
Quote from trebor901 :Yeah its probably better than Dirt aswell.

Believe it or not....its worse.

You dont feel as digusted when playing it though, because its a no nonsense arcade game, with a good car selection and enviroments. It does'nt claim to be "TEH ULTRA-MOST REALISTIC CAR GAME EVAAAAR" like the stupid, bloom devoured piece of shit that is CM: DiRT.
Quote from Nathan_French_14 :Believe it or not....its worse.

You dont feel as digusted when playing it though, because its a no nonsense arcade game, with a good car selection and enviroments. It does'nt claim to be "TEH ULTRA-MOST REALISTIC CAR GAME EVAAAAR" like the stupid, bloom devoured piece of shit that is CM: DiRT.

Fixed (I need my welding mask for the desert stages :shy
Dammit.

I suspose gloom ridden could work too, seing as i feel really depressed when i realise i was stupid enough to spend my moneyz on a game i KNEW was bad. Im a dumbass.
I'm just happy it came free with my GFX card Definitely not worth high-street money by any standards
DIRT 2 should be coming out soon, so check that out.

rally simulators
(66 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG